[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

I’m sad my uncle passed, but I really didn’t know or interact with him. I’m a bit more heartbroken my friend died. I knew him way back in pre-k and we kinda drifted apart a few years after high school. Last time I saw him was when his mother passed, that was about 15 years ago.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear that Thundertotem.

Big time hugs.

5 Likes

So the true newbie classic experience. You are not making too many mistakes, you are making it authentic :smile:

3 Likes

OH man, I am so so soooo sorry to hear that TT. My deepest condolences to you, your family, and to the family of your friend.

4 Likes

How many posts read is it for rank 3?

Trust Level 3 requires 20k posts read (they must have been created within the last 100 days).

1 Like

Hmmm. Last 100 days is probably going to be an issue lol. I was super excited because I’ve almost hit 15k.

Well, if you don’t mind the Classic Forums, they seem to be quite busy with lots of posts constantly.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I got at least 5k of that in the last few days there lol.

Are my minions doing a good job today?

1 Like

sending love, not ‘like’ eh… xo

Hey I’ve been wondering, any news on when Blues might be getting their pics back?

I think it is … Soon™

2 Likes

mmmmhmhmhmhmmMMMMMhmmmmhmmhmmm

The sacrifice quota hasn’t been met.

2 Likes

Wills has two more teeth. Bug is raising ducklings at school.

3 Likes

One shift. All I need to do is sludge through one shift.

At least I reviewed the order this weekend and trimmed a lot of unneeded stuff off of it. So that will help. Loke $500 worth haha.

1 Like

Good morning folks! If you’re wearing white today, shame shame shame :bell:

5 Likes

Good morning sir! Hope this day finds you well and full of joy!

I got all my chores done, my day off, except for a much needed haircut.

I know in my case it’s like pruning a dead tree, but when it’s gets past a point I look like that guy from “Ancient Aliens”.

Except white…

1 Like

I used to have someone I went to every 5 weeks… then I moved and that became more difficult and I never got back on schedule. Now I end up with a nice hair cut for a couple of weeks and then back under a hat until I shove myself back in the direction of some clippers.

2 Likes