[CS Lounge] Oh Sunny Daze!

Ever get so tired, that you cannot sleep…that’s me right now.

4 Likes

All. the. dang. time.

Usually it is cause I have stayed up so much that my whole body aches and it makes me very restless.

I went to bed early Saturday night and slept most of Sunday. Went back to bed around lunch Monday – only got maybe 3-4 hours. Went back to bed Tuesday around lunch – again only 3-4 hours. I plan on going to bed in just a little while and am really hoping I can actually sleep.

I. need. sleep.
:sleeping:

Hopefully you can get some restful sleep as well.

2 Likes

Everyone here enjoying the patch so far? I’m liking the new Korthia zone so far. Liking the storyline(s) as I quest throughout the zone.

It also appears the heatwave here in British Columbia may be coming to an end by end of next week. However, It was too late for a small village which sadly had to be fully evacuated today due to a massive forest fire. They expect the town to burn to the ground as the fire is completely around the town at this time.

Size of fire is 20,000 hectares which is 49,421 acres for those that reside in the U.S. I’m really hoping for rain to come as a result of the fire danger here. We need it desperately.

3 Likes

You can take ur heat wave back alberta dont want it.

1 Like

I don’t want it either! We hit 50 degrees here the other day where I live. I also just found out that the town I mentioned before is now completely burnt to the ground. Lytton, B.C. is gone.

COmprimise well send it to ontario.

Yah. Give the heat to them. They are used to it anyway. Especially in Toronto where they get Heat Warnings all the time. I’ll gladly send the heat their way! :smiling_imp:

There punishment for always winning the lottery.

That is very true. It always seems Ontario or Quebec wins the large jackpots for Lotto 649 and Lotto Max here in Canada. I believe the reason for this though is because a vast majority of the population of Canada lives there.

While here in Western Canada we are all spread out. Except in the major cities like Metro Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, and Regina.

Wait regina exists i thot it was a myth like shanra la.

Yup! Regina indeed exists! It’s also where the RCMP training centre is for the country. :slight_smile:

I’ve never been there before. But I’ve heard it’s a nice city. I’ve only been as far east as Saskatoon in Saskatchewan.

I think albertas power grid is gona pull a texas with the heat. On the brite side my town had a atempted murder on the population a crow flew into a power substation cutting power to 9k people.

Yah. I heard Alberta went into a Level One Power Emergency the other day which was lifted a few hours later. Even here in B.C., we are using a record amount of power.

You should see my power bill because of all of the fans we got running to keep my place cool. My bill for this month from B.C. Hydro was $1,500.

1 Like

No, that’s getting too close.
Toronto wouldn’t keep it, some of it would sneak across the lake.

HAPPY CANADA :canada: DAY to all my fellow Canadians!!!

5 Likes

feel free to send it somewhere else…like Hawaii or something.

Happy Canada day as well. Some day we will be able to just drive across the bridge and visit Windsor again. :canada: :us:

3 Likes

Potentially not quite as bad. Alberta isn’t isolated from the national/international power grid.

hmm. a server/faction change is about the same price as a stand alone faction change. might be a good time to take advantage of that honestly. just gotta tie up some loose ends first.

Last time I was in Ontario, it was Early/mid March several years ago. My girlfriend at the time and I went to Niagara to do some Geocaching. Customs were skeptical about people driving from West Michigan to Niagara and back in a day; granted it was a LONG day, but one day. All for Geocaching. A lot of fun, but it was just too much.

I think the rain has finally ended. The next week or so is supposed to be sunny with highs in the mid-80s and lows around 60. Perfect for drying things out a bit.

1 Like