[CS Lounge] Oh, Greatfather Winter

I think I finally hit trust level 3! Looks like I meet all the requirements just hasn’t kicked in yet >.> I got my gif on standby.

Also in dark souls 1 I made it towards the end I just need to upgrade my sword so I ran back to sens fortress ran all the way through (and then darkness came onto me) I sat to level up at the bonfire…and now I have to redo sens fortress… curls up and cries I can make it to the end but I keep getting cheap shotted :frowning: I lost my mind last night I can almost speed run the whole place but the end the game mechanics get clunky and throw me off :(((

But that’s okay in the end I shall have hair on my chest!! Be a man :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: And then I’ll get to Gwynn and he’ll rip it off along with my muscles :frowning:

Hope y’all are having a great Monday! Got some good news!! Next month I’m flying back out to great southerntrend kill (Texas!) to record my first album!! :smiley: I’m worried but excited! If all goes well I’ll make sure to share it with ya guys <3 the band is just me and my friend at the moment no name. Just a few songs completed with lyrics and vocals from last time I visited.

1 Like

Try this to update your settings:

D’aw thanks for the help! But no dice :frowning: ima try to log out till I’m done with work and try again once I’m home:)

Edit: home now! I’ll give it a week before I throw a ticket in. It’s no biggie.

I saw nuttink.

1 Like

I DID IT!! I got trust level 3! :smiley:

6 Likes

Self portait?

1 Like

And it is my Friday. Something like 3 or 4 hours at work, kiddo’s appointments, and cub scouts, and then I am free baby.

Me and Dad have Doctors appointments all week.

Gawd…they REALLY need to implement forum ignores…

6 Likes

Good morning folks! Let there be :cake: and :coffee: for all!

6 Likes

It is officially my weekend. Best part, wife at work, kids in school. I strongly suspect there will be a lot of lounging going on for a few hours before I gotta pick mini me version 2.0 up from school.

1 Like

Good morning, all.

The :cake: is a lie!
/offer :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
/sip :hot chocolate:

That TL3 Lounge is a scary place. So many gifs. I’m a luddite who finds entire threads of them annoying rather than fun.

4 Likes

It is infact a self portrait! Lost my eye in the Cold War :frowning:

P.s. When I first read your message I just woken up and was drowsy, I laid in bed thinking what you meant by “self portrait” and then fell back to sleep for a hour LOL! Slept through all my alarms €_€.

Ohh, didn’t know there was one!

Just saw it when I went to switch to the Classic Discussion forum - it’s a separate category / forum sandwiched between Community and Support.

yeah, I just saw it too

A lot of it is people excited to try out the new feature. :stuck_out_tongue:
They calm down after a day or two of having GIFs.

It’s kind of a seeeeeeeecret. :stuck_out_tongue:

:eyes: You had my attention, now you have my intrigue.

Soooo … my roommates, aka daughter and son-in-law, gave notice on our apartment toward the end of December. (Planned because I’d told them I was done sharing and would move on my own when the lease ended, about two months before she found out she is expecting, but they rushed ahead and broke the lease to save money living with my ex and his mom.)

They spent the two 4-day weekends moving. Sad part? Most of what they moved was the big stuff, like the bed and couch and priority pet stuff. The living room and kitchen have been left as piles of clutter everywhere, initially with a small barely passable path. This past weekend, he allegedly spent some time packing and tossing stuff. Result? The path disappeared and there’s a large garbage bag in the center, in addition to the garbage bags sitting outside.

I can’t navigate to the kitchen or through the living room when it is dark, and I’m the only one living here. I’ve got this coming weekend and the next to move my stuff, and I can’t even get out of the house carrying my backpack without exceptional care.

Minus the rant, the plus side is that by mid-2019 my local brother and I plan to be actual homeowners - which will mean a permanent room all my own and a roommate who keeps a very tidy kitchen and all clutter contained and organized to be out of the way.

5 Likes