[CS Lounge] Oh, Greatfather Winter

He’s posting as Banewulf; forums are being tetchy for him.

4 Likes

Ah, chairs. Well, I could spend time reading back, or go in game… and spend time fixing up addons and urgh… erm… ahhh

HAPPY NEW SOLAR ANNUAL COUNT EVERYBODY, HOPE IT IS BETTER FOR YOU THAN THE PREVIOUS XOXOXO

2 Likes

so from all the info i can see you need trust level 3 to post embedded videos and gifs i don’t know what level i am right now but i can post videos but not a GIF
and i’ve been missing some good opportunitys to post some gifs…it’s such an injustice

i should be able to post gifs if i can post videos right?

I finally got back into my sewing room, thanks to Darth setting up an aircon unit for me. I think I actually made something I can sell! Really proud of myself.

5 Likes

Sitting at work pondering how we will get through today. Boss on vacation still and somebody called in sick.

Looks like j need tk pick u ok the slack. Again

This is no good, the new forums are way too sensible and useful so I am going to have to leave again

1 Like

You currently show as Trust Level 1.

Trusted sites like YouTube have a lower Trust Level requirement, I know for sure TL2 can post them.
GIFs and the ability to post a random site are TL3 though.

Edit - Shoutout to whoever clicked on the link. :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for the Shoutout /sigh

2 Likes

I saw that. And yeah, some of those folks over in classic are pretty toxic.

It isn’t much unlike other areas of this forum honestly.
You get some that just want to troll or tear others down, but you get some that are there to genuinely have discussions that make it worthwhile.

That being said, there were some there that I felt were being excessive.

1 Like

So that is what the number is haha.

2 Likes

:fireworks: Happy Kids-go-back-to-school-EVE!! :fireworks:

Just one more sleep…I can do it!!

/puts out coffee
/drags the :christmas_tree: to the road for pickup
/checks to make sure it’s really the tree and not the kids
/sips coffee

3 Likes

/secretly wishes it was the kids

Took the cat to the vet, took down the decorations and boxed them all up. Productive weekend!

Hope everyone is having a good day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Roasting a Pork Loin today for dinner

1 Like

Stir fry with rice noodles and bean threads last night, leftovers for lunch today.

Roast beef, pearl couscous, and veggies tonight.

And we’ll probably finish the last of the Christmas pudding for desert.

Think I am making stir fry for lunch tomorrow. Got all the stuff. Just a matter of if I want to be productive or not tbh.

1 Like

I’m finally at the end zone of dark souls 1 I think. Next boss for me is Smaug and his friend I think. I’m on the part in Londo where there’s those bats and black knights (or silver knights can’t tell) that gank you with arrows /cry.

The bosses have been super easy compared to dark souls 3. Although I will admit the zones have been way harder compared to dark souls 3.

Blighttown was a disappointment was way too easy :frowning: but then again I didn’t stay and explore I just went down and killed anime demon spider girl. Sens fortress was so cool tho! I enjoy the exploration more in dark souls 1 although it’s less rewardable then it is in dark souls 3. But 3 was pretty linear >.>

NEXT ima play bloodborne I can’t wait for that!!!:slight_smile: gonna be dope!

Go back to work tomorrow :sob::sob::sob: my 2 week vaycay is over QQ but that’s okay I think I’m going crazy being kept up in my house for 2 whole weeks lol! Have a good Sunday/Monday y’all!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hubs just proved he cannot be allowed to go to the store for groceries.

Why would you get an entire ham instead of, say, a ham slice? Like, how long do you want to be eating ham for, since he doesn’t even eat the ham we already have for sandwiches!

Also, when did you want to eat dinner tonight? Because no one read the cooking instructions …

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes