[CS LOUNGE] New Year, new thread

Oh, I totally agree. Not the best change. lol

noms back!

Well. I’m officially laid up for a few weeks, developed a wound on the bottom of my right foot. The docs fixed it up but I have to stay off it til it heals.

Yay! I now have the new bobber toy
That’s going to free up a slot on all my characters.

7 Likes

Oh I need to go get that. That would def help with fishing.

2 Likes

I need to start playing again started playing SC2 to beat it one more time before i uninstalling it then moving onto d3 befofore d4 comes out.

Same! I can see it and I love it. It can also be used with all the bobber toys so you can have a giant pepe bobber, giant can of worms, giant tug boat, etc.

I am thrilled about it!

Only 100 fish caught with an oversized bobber. I did it while getting the rest of my Tuskar gear upgrades in the lava. Overheated lava pools are best ever for getting the upgrade greens. Nets for the harder to get items.

1 Like

I need to go back and beatt he d3 expansion. And i should replay sc2.

D3 is a LOT better with Reaper of Souls. Lots. They added almost an expansion worth of content after it as well for free. Tons of game features, zones, etc. Next Season PTR is starting soon so that might be a time to get into it, when the next season drops in a few weeks.

1 Like

Hey vrak outa curiosity will live chat becoming back in the near future now that tickets are more reasonable.

1 Like

As far as I know, yes. I don’t have an ETA on when though.

5 Likes

Dindnt think you would was curious on the situation ty.

1 Like

Ouch. D: I hope it heals quickly!

Meanwhile, I’ve finally gotten farther in Lobotomy Corporation than I have in months, so I’m excited to see it done soon. May need to look into more mods for the endgame, though. I want the true ending!

1 Like

Ooooooooooo! I logged of before trying it out. Those bobbers are going to do more than gather dust in my toy box.

3 Likes

Whelp RIP Annie Wersching one of the more interesting iterations of the borg queen.

Tee hee, that tickles! :feather:

It’s never a happy thing to see someone associated with Star Trek go, even if you’ve never watched the particular series they’re in. :frowning:

1 Like

Fun fact shes the 3rd of 4th actress to play the borg queen and did so quite well.

1 Like

Giant rubber duckie is the best.

1 Like

Man. 49ers had a solid run. Qb hurt in 1st quarter that started season #3. That means #4 is in the game and the it is reflected in our offense.

I know there is a lot of time left, but if Purdy cannot return this is going to be a very long uphill battle.

2 Likes

Speaking of Star Trek… I can’t wait for the new season of Strange New Worlds!

1 Like

Picard for me.

2 Likes