[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

How is the incision doing?

1 Like

Doc decided to try some cream that’s over $100 because insurance didn’t cover it. Not his fault, per se–he told me the system didn’t tell him what was covered and that if it was expensive, to not pay for it and call him, he’ll figure out something else. His first thought had been oral antibiotics, but apparently that’s in a shortage.

Otherwise, I’ll be needing to follow up with the surgeon. That appointment is Friday.

3 Likes

So today I was trying to bring up a DH for my 2nd wow account, to assist in crafting…

BfA dungeon scaling said no. I counted 31 people who ragequit the atal’dazar dungeon I was in before I was able to finish it. It’s harder than DF mythic plus high keys atm.

I gave up and made another drakthyr to instantly obtain lvl 58… which btw I didn’t know you could instantly do on WoW2/WoW3/etc without needing a lvl 50/60 on those first.

TIL the drakthyr unlock is bnet wide, not license-wide.

In the US, I use SingleCare. It’s a coupon card that gets applied after any insurance and also without insurance coverage for a given drug. It cut some of my script costs in half. My monthly insulin cost went from $150 to $75.

It’s a free card and there are other similar ones available but the SingleCare card is recognized by most of the national drugstore chains and a lot of the regional ones.

2 Likes

https://scontent.fyyc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/320502250_889860982365482_1331581640286817111_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=LTexcrm_R9QAX_nYNVB&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=00_AfARkM9suvisNi11A2nyNgekP3NY7uBg-B_piNtR_8RQYw&oe=63A465FC

6 Likes

There’s a promo going on right now that you can start a Drakthyr on any account that has game time and level it to 63 until January 2 I believe. After that, unless the account is upgraded to DF, the Drakthyr will become locked and you cannot level above 63 at any time unless you have DF on the account.

5 Likes

I’ll look into it and see if it can be applied to this cream, then! Thanks for letting me know! :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

I love when bureacracy and technology come together. I submitted my expedited passport application on November 22. The clerk told me it typically takes five to six weeks, but could be a bit longer due to the holidays, then let me know there’s a website where I can track the progress of my application. A week later, I began regularly checking the progress, and each time, I’m met with a ‘status not available’ message.

It came in the mail yesterday. The State Dept. still isn’t sure where it is.

In related news, now that I have passport in hand, I’m ready to book my trip.

11 Likes

You would think these sensitive documents are tracked and would require signed pickup at the City Hall or something but…

4 Likes

Flying is going to be a problem after DF. I’m so used to double tapping jump now I do it on all flying mounts, even outside of the Dragon Isles.

7 Likes

I do it with the flyer when I’m going back to my body. I haven’t done much of anything outside of the Dragon Isles, but what little I’ve done has been agonizing.

Got a decent set of BT headphones as a “End of year” gift from work (it was that, or a sandwich maker, massage gun, etc.). As part of the testing process, I loaded up the Mists of Pandaria soundtrack, which is one of the first things I put on a new phone. It still gives me chills - such a great soundtrack.

3 Likes

Happy Sunday friends. I need some advice pls - so i have mining and herbing on the char i’m playing right now…i see mining nodes on the minimap but not herb nodes…there used to be a menu where you could select what you see on the mini map but i guess they removed it…is there a way to see herb nodes on the mini map?

It’ll pop up automatically when you learn Herbalism, but if it gets turned off somehow, you can click on the icon just above the mini map to select “Find Herbs”. Should be a similar menu as before DF.

4 Likes

Omg you’re right…the menu is still there they just moved it. I got it! Thank you soooo much <3

2 Likes

You bet! :dracthyr_yay_animated:

3 Likes

Sorry guys/gals need to rebuild the pillow fort didnt realize how flameable it was -25oc aka -13of on my end and decides to start a fire. Offeres free hot chocolate.

1 Like

Hmn. Shadowlands via Chromie is still confusing, but that’s okay. :sob:

Speedy leveling is speedy leveling.

In Lobotomy Corporation, there’s an abnormality known as 1.76 MHz. It’s basically a haunted radio station. There’s no physical component to its breaching, necessarily, but it’ll fill the hallways of your facility with noise that slowly drives your employees insane.

I think it’s infecting my computer now.

2 Likes

I’ve had that a few times as well.

3 Likes

Why’s it doing that tho’. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Edit: …ah, okay, it’s a DirectX issue. Switching to 11 fixed it.