[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

I was trying to crank out at least one of each class, as I usually strive to do each expac, but unless I really get a good wind, I’m going to be shy by my priest, shaman and warrior. DK is nearly 58, but I just dipped out of a failing End Time in irritation with the group and just decided to log for the night after getting my auction toons set up for the overnight sales.

1 Like

I got 3 weeks to finish things for a Wargaming convention, just a little more painting to do, and some printing. And I am good to go.

I need to find some STL files on a WW2 2 1/2 ton truck for my nephew’s Bolt Action army I am building for him for Christmas

1 Like

Can I just point out how crazy it is to realize that Christmas is just about two months away? This bloody year has sailed by.

4 Likes

Good news is I turned in my video job for review, before deadline. I hope the client likes it. Now to focus on a Gaming Community logo I promised.

1 Like

Very cool! The work is done, now time for the more enjoyable things.

Ohh, I just remember, I need to buy a race change come next week. Raven is gonna join the Tauren Brotherhood of Rogues.

1 Like

The question truly is - how many Tauren rogues have been out there and masquerading as other races for all these years? It is the only way their legend has been cloaked in mystery for so long.

1 Like

yeah, i’ve been like that for the past few days now. =_= may just try to crawl back into bed and see how much more sleep i can muster here.

that’s honestly one of the reasons i can never truly quit Standard. i’ve collected quite a few mounts and minions over the years. one that i’m quite fond of, is the Crimson Death Charger that i managed to snag for a fair price. (think it was around 100k but i’m not sure…typically its going for around 300k-500k too, though i guess it depends on the server)

they’re so adept at blending in with their surroundings that we may never know for certain.

2 Likes

They have actually been hiding in cherry trees.

2 Likes

Hopefully ull get a moooove on that.

1 Like

surprised there’s any left after that guy went and chopped them all done. and he was told to…“leaf” those trees alone too.

just hope Hawk doesn’t do any thing to garner any…“beef” with the Brotherhood when its all said and done. :grin:

2 Likes

I hear the make a mean brisket from any tauren that does hoof the line.

1 Like

I’m going to start flinging rotten fruit in various directions, and if they hit you punsters, you’ll know why. :stuck_out_tongue:

Adding: “Hothbragoth” has the same energy as Oshkosh B’gosh and I’m all for it.

2 Likes

I thought that was only reserved for the people placed in stocks and paraded around the village

2 Likes

Tomatoes, at least, are used for booing people off stages, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

4 Likes

You’re not wrong… but they are still fruit, botanically speaking!

1 Like

That’s like people classifying mushrooms as a veggie

That’s silly. They are the noses of cats.

Edit: Also, apologies in advance if I go a little heavy on the meme/image posting. Been on the forums for years, took a break, and come back to being able to post images. I am a kid with a new toy. I shall try to restrain >.>

6 Likes

i prefer slicing them up for a samitch, burger or sub myself, but to each their own.

1 Like