[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

Man i am paying for my easy day yesterday

Night shift did next to nothing, residents ranting as we are out of everything.

I meed today to be over so i can curl up with my honey and just watch some tv and unwind.

2 Likes

After the past few days, we need something to decompress to…

I believe this was the inspiration for the theme music for the Venthyr

4 Likes

Should let it ferment first - have a nice tankard of mead.

4 Likes

Your rubbing off on vrak i caught a mispelling on his last post on the whaleboneglider post. lol.

3 Likes

This is interesting.

I have that affect on people.

What can i say?!?!

1 Like

I feel sorry for all the Blizz employees having to deal with all the angry people.
(shoves some cider and donuts thru the screen)
(adds a bit of cool air to go with it)

:dracthyr_nod:

6 Likes

yoink

3 Likes

I had to quit reading all those. Not sure what triggered the (apparent) mass of suspensions, or whether it’s a mistake or not (or some mix of both). But they’re making me irrationally angry.

Kinda like watching Sovereign Citizen videos on Youtube. I can watch a few, but after that, I get kind of rage-y.

6 Likes

Kind of wish they would lock most of them, given the fact they’re just spamming the same thing and repeating themselves non-stop.

Edit: This is why I’m pretty much stay away from the general forum as a whole the best I can - just echo chamber and people only wanting folks agreeing with them. Logic be damned.

7 Likes

You’re wrong.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Pulled pork is in the slow cooker. Smells divine already.

5 Likes

So, is it just me, or is anyone else feeling like this is becoming more like General Forum V2?

1 Like

I think it’s just the situation. Once that settles down a bit, it’ll be back to normal.

3 Likes

It’s kind of been a perfect storm of stuff recently. Increased ticket queue + WotLK item issues + non-participation thing, +log in queues. It’s all kind of piled on to be a collection of understandably frustrated people. Hopefully, a these things get cleared up it’ll cool down.

9 Likes

You did fix that spelling mistake thankfully took a second language in mastadon so i understood what u were trying to say :wink:

5 Likes

The moment you said it I immediately brought up my last post to hunt for it. LOL

6 Likes

Here’s hoping. They better be taking care of you guys over there for all of this chaos and appreciate you all for having to take the brunt of it in real time. That’s not to say the GMs handling tickets aren’t in their own fashion, but it’s a different beast when you guys get everyone piling in here with the bulk of the Blue presence people see.

5 Likes

Hey, im a great instructor.

2 Likes

And now Darth is taking your lessons to haetr…lol

Yes, that is an intentional Mastadonism.

4 Likes

https://scontent.fyyc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/302195342_788643342564017_1716099454247271355_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=m6iveOhN0psAX9cR8lx&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=00_AT-a7o8ZLPQZyBp_lAyNg4yu5-SFMhjaRdhuoSa22pTILQ&oe=631DA9E8

4 Likes