What is going on with costumer support?

Was falsely banned 2 days ago over enchanting materials, put in a ticket and an appeal 2 days ago my ban is up tomorrow but its pretty ridiculous if my ticket takes more than 3 days to get a human to look at it…

I can get banned in no time but getting a response to a ticket takes more than 3 days?

I saw people saying “estimated wait time” for tickets is up to 5 days? WHY? I just put a ticket in to get my phone number changed a week ago and it was almost instant response.

What is going on at blizzard HQ that they don’t have enough humans to do the CS?

1 Like

I imagine they have as many CS folks as they ever had, but a lot of things went wrong at once so they ended up with a lot more demand than planned for.

You’ll just have to be patient.

1 Like

And, you have a thread on this already, Lïlìth.

8 Likes

More like 7 days. You will have to wait on your appeal.

If the logs show that you did indeed take the materials and not perform the enchant, then the action was correct.

It is going to be difficult to prove to Blizzard that you were DCed and chose not to sit in queue as the cause of you not providing the enchant, or returning materials.

Correct. There are more tickets than humans right now. Wrath, transfers, server queues, ban waves, returning players needing account access help, etc. It all added up to a huge ticket pile.

Waiting on your appeal is the only option. If nothing else, if it is overturned then it removes the black mark on the account.

5 Likes

You were told in your previous thread that ticket times are longer than normal right now. You got a Blue response telling you you’ll need to wait.

You were even given the advice that if your suspension is overturned, the action gets removed and you can ask for compensation for the long wait.

5 Likes

This is going to be a difficult one. They’ve already gotten a response from a Blue, saying they took the mats, “disconnected”, then mailed the mats to their alt.

For what it’s worth, I believe their story especially with the long queues to log in. This exists in a weird confluence of events, assuming everything is true.

7 Likes

It’s not that unusual to send something you don’t want to use or vendor by mistake to a bank alt.
That’s literally why people use bank alts.

No it is not.

However, look at this through the logs eyes for a second. And you can only make a yes no decision based on the data, the sole data you have.

They got the mats, and logged out. System does not know why they logged out, only that they did. The next day mats were sent to an alt.

That is the data on hand. Based on policy you have to make a yes decision. What do you do?

Like i said in the other thread, it is my hope that the logs upon deeper review show an attempt to log right back in, the place in queue, and approximately how long that would take. I dont know if they do or not. I believe the OP, and am hoping for a favorable resolution for them.

4 Likes