[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

I’m with everyone else - I’ve never smoked meat for pulled pork - it’s always in the slow cooker.

Hmm… I wonder if the dry rub I use for oven baked ribs would work for it:

1/2 c brown sugar
1/4 c paprika
1 T black pepper
1 T salt
1 T chili powder
1 T garlic powder
1 T onion powder
1 t cayenne pepper

Combine all ingredients. Apply rub evenly and generously to dried ribs. As a general rule, the amount of rub that sticks to the meat is perfect; stop adding it once the spices begin to fall off. Let ribs stand for 10-30 minutes before cooking.

Sigh… now I’m going to have to make ribs this weekend.

I’m totally saving your marinade, Huntthorgast. That sounds yummy.

And I actually got logged out of the Bnet launcher. “Session expired.” Logged in and had to re-authenticate. Strange.

2 Likes

Add some apple juice to the mix to help keep the meat moist. It also acts as a tendering agent.

2 Likes

Same. I was trying to get a ticket path for someone and had to authenticate my session. Can’t even remember the last time I had that pop up.

1 Like

basically for a month and some change until the new role

4 Likes

Same here. It’s been a while since I had to do that.

2 Likes

Im home. Im tired. All in all a rough start to the day. Got to work 5 minutes early. Sat in car working up to day, and fell asleep. Was 10 minutes late after being early lol.

Caught myself up, made lasagna for lunch, and finished up. Home now relaxing. I need to clean before the quarterly pest control peeps come tomorrow, just cant bring myself to do it.

Oh well it will get done in time.

1 Like

Yeah, just finished filing my 2021 taxes, just in time to start working on my 2022 taxes.

Spent the day looking for a house to rent. My gut is telling me that the Landlords are gonna tell us to vacate at the end of the month.

Ok cleaning done. Hust ordered some reolacement cpap wquipment from Amazon. Insane expensive from the cpap provider. 24 bucks on Amazon lol.

Gonna go play some Tomb Raider i picked up on Epic Launcher for free for a hit, wait for football

Yooper present and accounted for!!! (even changed my account settings, I’ll have many more to do)

4 1/2 miles from the nearest stoplight. You have to cross a one lane bridge over a river. Awesome! Another mile and you hit dirt road and then a very large reservoir basin. Yup, we’re in the mountains.

First night here, we were on a call with some friends… 3 deer walked by. Saw 6 deer trot through my yard about 3am. They appeared to be frolicking around the yard. Three of them bedded down under our cloths line. This is the nature that we’ve been looking for. No sirens or gangs fighting outside. Quite peaceful.

Too cloudy to see any stars yet. But I haz interwebs… satellite works well so far. I’ve yet to get into a game yet. Just set up my temporary desk. I’ll be looking at a new one in a few weeks.

Time to put some furniture together before making another trip. Today was trip 1/7. Tomorrow back to TC to load up for trip 2/7. It’s one of the better rides 397.8 (parking spot to garage space) miles that I’ve enjoyed. It’s amazing watching the colors change every day. Should be done making the trips the last week of the month.

Happy Monday all!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

6 Likes

Night All, have a good one

9 Likes

Night Sleepy Panda!

Take care and have safe trip home!

Those games are fantastic :slight_smile: I have them from Epic as well as on Stadia.

1 Like

omg panda <3

2 Likes

Makes popcorn and watches from the pillow fort offers it to anyone interested.

3 Likes

I realy need to change my name to darkwraith lol.

Sorry, buddy…

Or Darkvader

3 Likes

If they make a playable duck race, this is a MUST

2 Likes