[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

I had a whitehead on my lower eyelid. It hurts. That is all.

86 today, 70 tomorrow. Maybe a bit of rain, too. And I can’t wait! And a low of 50 tomorrow night. Time to grab a quilt!

Of course, we’ll be heading back up to the mid 80s by the end of next week, but a taste of cool weather will be welcome.

1 Like

Yay! So, vacation then?

Had to cover and pull a double yesterday. I am exhausted today. And still need to make it through 4 more days before my day off. Gonna be a long one guys and gals.

I’m on day 8 and counting. Boss came back from vacation, took two days for his wife’s procedure and now the other guy had his car break down on his one day off.

And here I am enjoying a nice weekend.

We have a pet store here in town that was having a pet expo yesterday. I cautiously took Onyx there, because she has some issue with crowds, other dogs, etc. But she was such a perfect pup; probably because she got her treat (a pig ear) before we hit the expo part.

4 Likes

Reading random toon01’s wall of text every post he makes is getting very old. Sheesh half the information isn’t even relevant.

Alot of the posts over the last week are good for builing topics read theres been quite a few big ones without having to go to general.

This weeks Critical Role.

I am not allowed to use the words to describe it as i rather like posting here.

Wow.

:open_mouth:

It’s that time of year again.

Go Lions!

:dracthyr_yay_animated:

4 Likes

The BC lions I presume.

https://www.darklegacycomics.com/832

H-hey now…

Good Night folks

10 Likes

Night sleepy Panda! Thanks for all the awesome help you provided those in need today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wasnt aware azeroth had internet lol. it’s just a case of really bad timing of a lot of quests and events that produce emails

1 Like

It definitely feels like fall today. I don’t think it will even hit 70 today. I like it. :dracthyr_nod: The cold front that went through forgot to rain at my house. It is so dry.

I am going to make a smoked porkbutt for pulled pork. I have never made one. Any of you foodies have a favorite recipe? :pig:

1 Like

the human brain is a miracle. had a gdkp yesterday, lead announced it to be a 95/5 split. at the end he took 95% and split 5% to the raid.
im not even mad. imagine this guy using his brain for science, i would be probably writing this from mars :rofl:

It may be a bit of a cheat? But this stuff is my go-to. Family gatherings, some small events I’ve catered, this stuff is pretty amazing. I just substitute the water with more apple cider vinegar (that’s just my taste though).

3 Likes

Dont know it it works for smoking, but my favorite pork recipe (bavarian style) is marinating the pork with salt, pepper, sage, yellow mustard, touch of honey.
Works wonder in traditional roast, might not for smoking.

3 Likes