[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

I didn’t see anyone else. I got down to the battle, told it ended and I needed to use my gate to go back and finish up everything to get ready to leave. Very odd. Never had that happen on retail with the oodles of DKs I have made.

Yah. The only notice I could locate was on their website. I didn’t get any e-mail or phone call regarding the rates going up. I found out when I got my monthly bill.

I’m not going to cancel my service though as they are a lot better than Shaw when it comes to gaming online in games such as World of Warcraft.

I used to have Shaw, But they throttled my internet connection to being worse than 56k dialup. This is why I switched to Telus in the first place.

My Classic folk are on Bloodsail, so perhaps with it being the only dedicated RP realm, that’s why it was a bit more populated? I’ve still not run into any queue times as yet, so we’re still not as bad off as Grob or any of the others, thank goodness. But yah, at least half a dozen of us were there at the end though the main questing area was hopping the whole of the time I was putzing around doing it.

I made my DK on Earthfury. I seen some people in the main area where you first start, but by time I got to Light’s Hope there wasn’t a soul there at all. At least I still got credit and quests pushed along.

My other characters are on Grobb (1 stayed in Classic era and then I made a Draenei during TBC Classic).

I think there were three or four other players at Light’s Hope when I was there. I made mine on Bloodsail Buccaneers.

1 Like

The rain is here! 11:30 at night. Air is really warm and the showers are almost as warm. Must be Florida lite.

My deathcharger was a disappearing icon never showing in my bags, but after doing the quest, you can make a mount macro /use acherus deathcharger and it works.

Canadian? Mine is $40, I got on the government broadband assistance program here in the states. They are paying like half my internet bill.

Getting ready for a long day. Going to a breakfast meeting with a client, then a good day of wargaming with friends at the LFGS.

Alvie! :heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

Alvie!!! It’s been too long!

2 Likes

I can’t be the only one hoping the sleepy panda is on duty today.

2 Likes

It’s still pretty early on the west coast unfortunately.

Maybe our other four legged friend will get in early, he sometimes does that.

It’s on the Pet tab of your Character page.

2 Likes

People are trying a little too hard to get a vacation today just from the forums.

3 Likes

Panda’s in central iirc

3 Likes

So many goodies from the d23 they all look and sound amazing.

I need to watch a run down of what they talked about. I did see the trailer for Secret Invasion… sooooooo goooood!

2 Likes

Hi Papa! How goes

3 Likes