[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

I gota ask arent people asking for a game hint on how to properly play AV.

No. They are trying to find loopholes so they can try and skirt the rules which is why they keep asking the same thing over and over in multiple threads Mastawraith…I mean Darthdon. How is that magority btw???

3 Likes

Huh even i cant translate that and me and mastadon arent even the same person.

You took more classes from Mastadon.

1 Like

Ok fair enough On that note nite all tho what can i say i lernt frem teh bet.

2 Likes

My mark is left on this community. Dare I say my work is dun?

Bet none of you ever look at a really good typo again without thinking of me.

4 Likes

Who do I blame the bad ones on?

3 Likes

Maybe I’m orcish
Maybe I’m unkind
my axe cutting through this
To see what’s behind
Got to remove this
for loot that i’ll find
But I’m only orcish after all
I’m only orcish after all
Don’t put your blame on me

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see
Its me with a cleaver
so cleave you receive
Its what i believe
'Cause I’m only orcish after all
You’re only gnomish after all
Don’t put the blame on me

Don’t ask my pet minion
Don’t ask me to fly
Then beg for forgiveness
For making you die
Making you die
'Cause I’m only orcish after all
You’re only gnomish after all
Don’t put the blame on me

i need to stop this…

4 Likes

I logged on this morning to make a classic wrath Deathknight for the mount. I discovered I got a beta invite overnight! :dracthyr_yay_animated: What to do? I downloaded Wrath because I didn’t have it on this computer. Boy did that take awhile. Spent all morning relearning the old game, and now I have a new protodrake. Now I am downloading the beta. I wonder how long it will take me to finalize a new dragon guy. :thinking:

3 Likes

With the level of customization you get for those… I think it took me at least an hour the first time.

7 Likes

Yes, it took over an hour. It’s funny because I won’t be able to keep it, but it had to be just right.

1 Like

Now when it goes live it will take a few minutes.

A Karen reference has been discovered on the Dragonflight Beta.

:sweat_smile:

It’s using the wrong haircut, thought, but hopefully it’ll change in the next coming months.

11 Likes

Reposting from my screenshot thread post:

Just chillin’ with my new bestie, A. F. Kay

9 Likes

Yea it took me quite a while to create mine as well. But I do love all the options for them.

CLICK ME

3 Likes

I think I’m one of the few who doesn’t like dragon riding. It might be because it’s so new, but I wish I could fly with a normal mount atm. I had issues with the 3-D movement of Vashj’ir at the start too. I hope it feels smoother for me the closer we get to launch.

1 Like

I’ve leveled exactly one character in Vashj’ir because of that. Beautiful zone, but the movement system bothered me.

Still waiting on my invite to the beta im in good standing and ive had good luck getting into the beta so fingers crossed.

1 Like

Sigh, gotta love getting the car bogged down in your own backyard. We finally got it out, just took a lot of pushing and rocking back and forth. Hoping we can get a few loads of sand delivered soon.

if you have problems getting sand, try salt. works exactly the same, and is readily available and easy to find in many parts of the internet :upside_down_face:

1 Like