[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

I had to quit reading all those. Not sure what triggered the (apparent) mass of suspensions, or whether it’s a mistake or not (or some mix of both). But they’re making me irrationally angry.

Kinda like watching Sovereign Citizen videos on Youtube. I can watch a few, but after that, I get kind of rage-y.

6 Likes

Kind of wish they would lock most of them, given the fact they’re just spamming the same thing and repeating themselves non-stop.

Edit: This is why I’m pretty much stay away from the general forum as a whole the best I can - just echo chamber and people only wanting folks agreeing with them. Logic be damned.

7 Likes

You’re wrong.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Pulled pork is in the slow cooker. Smells divine already.

5 Likes

So, is it just me, or is anyone else feeling like this is becoming more like General Forum V2?

1 Like

I think it’s just the situation. Once that settles down a bit, it’ll be back to normal.

3 Likes

It’s kind of been a perfect storm of stuff recently. Increased ticket queue + WotLK item issues + non-participation thing, +log in queues. It’s all kind of piled on to be a collection of understandably frustrated people. Hopefully, a these things get cleared up it’ll cool down.

9 Likes

You did fix that spelling mistake thankfully took a second language in mastadon so i understood what u were trying to say :wink:

5 Likes

The moment you said it I immediately brought up my last post to hunt for it. LOL

6 Likes

Here’s hoping. They better be taking care of you guys over there for all of this chaos and appreciate you all for having to take the brunt of it in real time. That’s not to say the GMs handling tickets aren’t in their own fashion, but it’s a different beast when you guys get everyone piling in here with the bulk of the Blue presence people see.

5 Likes

Hey, im a great instructor.

2 Likes

And now Darth is taking your lessons to haetr…lol

Yes, that is an intentional Mastadonism.

4 Likes

https://scontent.fyyc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/302195342_788643342564017_1716099454247271355_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=m6iveOhN0psAX9cR8lx&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=00_AT-a7o8ZLPQZyBp_lAyNg4yu5-SFMhjaRdhuoSa22pTILQ&oe=631DA9E8

4 Likes

Yay, got my second Edge of Night for my rogue last evening. Working on the last dinar quests now.

4 Likes

Admit it, when I am long and gone from these forums, you will all remember my epic typos with joy and amusement.

That is my legacy here :smile: :dracthyr_a1:

3 Likes

I hope i understood the purpose of this thread, and what i write might fit in here.

I want to share the story of our guild Reallife get together, and how by the power of the holy light the event did not end with sad people.

We had a Reallife meetup of our classic-Wow guild 2 weeks ago, met at some huts in the mountains.
It was certainly great to meet all those guys IRL, since i only knew a few personally so far.
Always great to see that the shy mage player is looking like a big pumping Hulk that rather would steal your girl then your loot, or that your guildlead in RL is the dictionary definition of chillout.

Two of our guildmates, two brothers, where having a huge accident on the Autobahn on their way. During heavy rain a stupid driver lost control and crashed them, leading to a totally destroyed car. But by the blessing of the holy light, we had 5 priests and 4 paladins already at the location, nobody got any serious harm.
One of the guys even joined us the next day, directly after he could leave hospital.

If you ever have the opportunity for a RL guild get together, you should take it.
Meeting the boys and girls, drinking, talking, barbecueing and singing together for a weekend was really nice.
Even managed to produce a memeworthy face of our guildlead during a groupphoto.

I hope this post fits this thread, and if so, i would be happy if someone else might share some experiences of RL meetings :wink:

6 Likes

Posts like this are what this thread is for. To hang out, chat, get to know each other…

And eventually devolve into sharing recipes

Also, on a side note, I just learned that Canada invented the Hawaiian pizza. For shame, Ontario. For shame eh.

2 Likes

Welcome! Coffee is over there (careful, gnomes swim in one of the pots), the pillow fort is usually pretty comfortable, and hopefully you’re not on a diet, or at least have some willpower to avoid trying to make all the recipes that get shared.

That’s an awesome story. Of the guilds I’ve been seriously involved with, one was a bunch of co-workers, so we saw each other a lot. Another, the one I really wanted to get to meet, was spread out way too much across the country, so it really put a bind on meetups. I know Mastadon here lives kind of close to me, and there are a couple other forum regulars over the years that are somewhat close; someday, I may try to arrange something. Maybe.

And on the subject of recipes, I need to make some stuffed mushrooms (since I have some mushrooms that I need to do something with):

12 whole fresh mushrooms
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break off stems. Chop stems extremely fine, discarding tough end of stems.

Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and chopped mushroom stems to the skillet. Fry until any moisture has disappeared, taking care not to burn garlic. Set aside to cool.

When garlic and mushroom mixture is no longer hot, stir in cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Mixture should be very thick. Using a little spoon, fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Arrange the mushroom caps on prepared cookie sheet.

Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the mushrooms are piping hot and liquid starts to form under caps.

1 Like

Now you got my attention!

and hopefully you’re not on a diet, or at least have some willpower to avoid trying to make all the recipes that get shared.

Well, then i have to share something healthy i guess.

Mustard Vegetables:

-Onions
-Garlick
-Zucchini
-Leak
-Salt
-Pepper
-Nutmeg
-Oil
-Yellow mustard

Start by cutting Onions and Garlick, start frying them in a pan with some oil.
Add the cut Zucchini and Leak, and roast all of it till it got some nice colour.
Add Salt & Pepper to your taste and a small amount of ground Nutmeg.
Finish it off with a good chunk of yellow mustard, and let it cook for another minute.

Its delicious, and my favorite vegetarian dish, even tho i come from a family of hunters and usually my diet consists of meat.

4 Likes

Hey! Quit trying to make us eat healthy! It’s bad for me.

(Seriously, that’s going into my recipe file)

3 Likes

I have done that, I spent a weekend with my old guild in Olympia, Washington. They even bought me a plane ticket so I could come. Best weekend ever.

2 Likes