[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

Yeah no im not paying a bizilion $ to multiple faction change ive already got dwarves and BE at 110. Wont be that hard those are the only 2 original races that have HA that are available.

wowhead kinda had me going for a moment there. one of the pets it recommended for BM hunters for leveling, was a Core Hound…so i figured the only one i could find was in Blasted Lands (the other i think was Searing Gorge/Burning Steppes)

so i go there, i see it…i place a freezing trap and attempt to tame it…only to be told i can’t. then i remembered, Core Hounds are “exotic pets” and that’s an ability i get at lvl 65…so at least another 16 levels before i can even do that. ._.

@joda-i’ll have to have another look at the HA sets, especially for Lightforged, Void and Dark Irons. i’m still on the fence about playing one of them…but i may find one that appeals to me.

2 Likes

Since all the legion AR require is 110 i still have classes i need to lvl for mounts so thats a no brainer i need monk warrior priest ive got a priest in northrend rest wiill be either warrior or monk then easy classes i know i can lvl without 2 much problems.

bid about 45k on a foam sword rack on the BMAH…and was outbid in less than half an hour.

someone with a LOT of gold, is determined to get that toy over everyone else. .-.

can’t complain really…i got the teldrassil sproutling and dun morogh cub, as well as a few crafting recipes here and there. still haven’t gotten that unclaimed container…though knowing my luck with the Sha of Anger and Galleon bosses, i’ll end up getting PvP gear…not sure how i feel bout spending close to 100k for something i refuse to do, let alone use. .-.

1 Like

Im still having trouble finding either BMAH thot it was near the 5mil gold mount but nope.

It wasn’t decent…I’ve never asked for my money back after watching a movie…but this one made me consider it. My kids “liked” it though…so…there’s that I guess.

Awh, that’s disappointing. I really want to like it.

See it take a chance I hear the joker is good but its like shazam to me just doesnt look good.

They made another movie for Adam’s Family? Awe, just another reboot. They should do a distant sequel with what remains of the 90s cast. If they can lay off the drugs long enough to film.

1 Like

Cartoon. Based off the original drawings. It looks cute.

My dad and his sister both have birthdays this month. I was planning on buying my dad breakfast for his birthday. We are getting together for their birthdays this week so I’m thinking I’ll pay for my aunt and uncle’s breakfast, too.

I really had hoped it would be cute. Honestly, it was one of those situations where all of the good stuff was in the trailers :frowning:

I had hoped for something better…a lot better. Like I said, the kids enjoyed it, but Abominable was SOOOOOOOOO much better! I loved that movie, the story, the characters…awesome!!!

1 Like

Tortollan Refuge in Dazar’alor, or Hook Point in Boralus.

Probably in the same spot as previous expansions, if she isn’t moved to the new location with every expansion. Haven’t checked, but she was last in the Dalaran Underbelly.

The AH mount seller should be nearby, but maybe phasing?

2 Likes

How is Moo’s toe doing?

Finaly completed tale of two sides now just for rep and i can call it done on my mage well and the bee chain at least tommorow will be the 7th daily. and ty ekon.

Neat, My go-to online game store has Black Seas for $45. Gonna get it next month. It will be fun doing the rigging on the miniature ships.

2 Likes

So much better now.

4 Likes

i haven’t started the BfA content, but i usually go to the Underbelly in Broken Isles Dalaran to find her.

the guards are usually on duty, but it also depends on the server too. (Duskwood for example, still has someone near the guard captain, ready to turn the guards back off, in the event someone turns them back on)

Man. I passed out hard last night. A solid 9 hours of sleep. I never do that.

I am still really tired and sleepy, but I really needed it.

Today is hopefully my Friday. A lot of runni g grandma around in my near future

1 Like

glad to hear it. :slight_smile:

on a different and (kinda) somewhat related note, i’ve yet to see any of the Disney remakes. part of me wanted to see Lion King, but i never got around to it…maybe i just didn’t want a classic film that i enjoyed as a child to be ruined. .-.

if they had the right cast, a remake could do wonders. it could rekindle a love old fans had for the original, it could bring in new fans to the franchise…but i’ve also heard a lot of the Disney remakes haven’t been that good, or did very well in theaters.

i know a lot of people weren’t too happy that will smith was casted as Genie in the Aladdin remake. personally i would’ve gone with Gabriel Iglesias (A.K.A. “Fluffy”) or even Dan Castella (if only cause he voiced Genie in the second film (Return of Jafar), as well as the animated series and the Kingdom Hearts games.

though every time i hear him as Genie, i picture Homer Simpson, so there’s that glaring problem for me. .-.