[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

Shes not good at it shes ghouda at it we only swiss we were that ghouda.

3 Likes

I had. To reread that about 4 times to get it.

Le groan haha

1 Like

i laughed more than i should’ve and i’m not ashamed of myself.

1 Like

I deleted several alts I had that were strewn about servers I ended up not staying on. One was a very low level Holy paladin and I realized I have never tried healing as a paladin. I decided to go Holy on this character and do some battlegrounds later to see if I like the feel of it.

I think it’s the only spec I have yet to really try. Looks like it could be fun.

that’s a spec, let alone role i’ve never tried before…not sure i could handle it honestly. hell, tanking still makes me somewhat anxious…though taking myself through dungeons isn’t a problem, cause i don’t have to worry about anyone else, and i can just take my time. .-.

Healing and tanking makes me very nervous, but I still love it. I remember when I was first asked to be a tank in Karazhan on my paladin not long after she hit 70. My first tank ever so I was surprised when my old guild leader asked me to tank their raid.

I later started healing in raids in MoP. I haven’t done much tanking this expansion, just Waycrest Manor a few times on a Blood DK. I healed a few BFA dungeons as a priest. I’m having trouble sticking with healing this expansion. Leveling my priest is going very slow.

1 Like

i’m just hitting some speedbumps and roadblocks as i progress to lvl 110 on my Hunter…very tempted to buy a boost for him, but i wanna do the profession quests for Outlands, and with the scaling in place, doing them at lvl 110 won’t be easy…especially “Revenge is Tasty” as those Kalaris are very difficult to reach, even as a hunter.

though i could’ve sworn there was an easier way to reach them at higher levels, that didn’t require you to follow them on a flying mount, risking fall death or anything of the sort.

that and i kinda wanna experience Legion on my own terms, as i never got to do that the first time around. .-.

I thought they already did release Dwarven heritage armor.

Your right ill just be hoofing along then.

i’m on the fence about the heritage sets honestly. some look cool enough that makes me want to lvl a race from lvl 1-110, and become exalted with their home faction…but others, not so much. now that they’re releasing it for the other races it’s like “…ehhh, i dunno. :confused:

think my main problem with my Hunter, is that he’s a human…and the only reason for that, is for the eventual rep grinds…and i’m beginning to regret that decision even now. ._.

i may end up race changing him to a Dwarf or even a Night Elf…though the jury is still out in regards to the latter, while the former…well, i’ve got a lvl 110 Dwarf Hunter on Duskwood (Regnyl here. :stuck_out_tongue:) so i don’t really see much reason for doing it again…though Dwarves are one of my fav races…:thinking:

I cant rember Dk wont work for heritage armor? since they start at 70.

They do for core races and heritage armor! It’s also independent of original races and boosts. Only the allied races have strict heritage armor leveling requirements.

The only qualifications for Original/TBC races was level 120 and exalted with your home faction. You can take one character and race/faction change to all the races your class can be to get all the heritage armor, if you want.

1 Like

it’ll cost you though, but yeah…that’s one way to do it. xP

my method is a bit similar…if not slightly different.

i unlock the Kul Tirians and Dark Irons…then faction change to Horde to unlock Mag’har and Zandalari…and if i wait long enough to finish the war campaign on Alliance, i’m hoping it’ll convert to horde. the horse mount for horde isn’t too bad, but getting a wolf mount for alliance, that doesn’t require me to have leatherworking, and isn’t garm (no offense to garm, but i’m not a huge fan of that model) is something i’m fairly interested in.

edit: i also love how everyone is posting, in hopes of being the last one, before the topic closes, so they’ll have the rights to post the new lounge thread. xP

1 Like

I find that faction quest progress never converts. XD Getting the Two Sides mounts is amazing, though. Plus with the last addition to the war campaign, they removed reputation requirements altogether. If you’ve got a Hordie, you can do both sides of it immediately!

1 Like

I don’t think that. There’s still a day to go.

Maybe people want to interact. I’ve been wanting to share a few things. Guess I’ll wait for the new thread. Don’t want to be accused of spamming in hopes.

3 Likes

I always like hearing from you, TWulf. :sunflower:

I’d truthfully forgotten about the thread ending soon - I just got excited by all the talk of heritage armor. What’s everyone’s favorite heritage armor look?

1 Like

I have my first market on Friday, and I’m bricking it. I’m not ready, I’m making so many mistakes in my sewing… gah! :frowning:

3 Likes

oh yeah…

I made exalted with the Zandalari this morning, I need to unlock them as an allied race at some point.

i’ll be honest, i enjoy reading your posts. if you wanna share, by all means, share…if you’d rather wait, then so can i. :stuck_out_tongue:

i personally like the Kul Tiran one…maybe it’s just cause of the tricorn or maybe it’s the seafarer attire that gets my attention.

just take your time with it…i’m sure you’ll do great. :slight_smile:

1 Like