[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

Alright thanks y’all :smiley:

At work…
Do I order BBQ or breakfast?

Edit: I chose breakfast.

Wouldn’t want all of Azeroth to know that it’s one of my food delivery services.

1 Like

i never paid much attention to this “uber driver” thing, let alone the delivery version of it…but i was quite surprised when i learned it’s available in my area (well, the city persay, but likely out in the local towns/communities)

makes me wonder if they do delivery for KFC, cause they don’t have delivery in my area anymore…i’ve mostly made my own homestyle shake n’ bake chicken…but their popcorn chicken and big crunch samitches are always some of the best i’ve ever had.

been a very long few days for me, both physically, mentally, spiritually and psychologically. i’ve got a meeting this afternoon, to make arrangements and such…though i’ll likely be on throughout the day…either in Azeroth or Pandora (playing BL3 with my friends, if they’re available)

so if you see me online on the Westfall server (Koonan-Dwarf Paladin, Elarisiel-Night Elf Druid, Ganton-Human Rogue, Regnyl-Dwarf Hunter, or Lahabrea-Human Warlock…feel free to send me hugs, buffs, or friendly greetings/jokes.

i’m better than i was yesterday mind…a little more awake and alert. still feeling overwhelmed, but…i just need something to keep my mind occupied, and thus…Classic WoW is my outlet.

4 Likes

I swear I am goj g to term my entire weekend staff at this rate. Ugh

Good morning folks!

I did not fail at meal prep this week - we’ve got pan fried sausage (make it sound fancy!) and cauliflower rice + green beans. Assuming I face no temptations this week, it should be good for my wallet and my body :smiley:

…until Thursday when I’m going to a Rambo marathon and will likely eat a lot of less healthy food. pew pew pew

8 Likes

Movie theater popcorn? Nom nom nom

1 Like

There is a more expansive menu at this theater… so… chips and queso, chicken strips, pizza, maybe cookies. It’s a marathon! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

You’re lucky. In my neck of the woods, it’s terrible to even think about serving alcohol at a movie theater.

Is that a Movico?

Im settling for my weekly eggs benidict for brunch they drinking a nice ice cold pepsi slurpee, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slurpeee

We have a couple CineBistros here. Upscale menu. Adult beverages. Waitstaff before the movie ( pay at your seat). Comfy,comfy,comfy big chairs with built in tables. Front row has ottomans to go with them. And over 21 only. If it’s a “big” movie they usually have themed adult beverages. It’s a nice change every now and then. Not cheap, but worth it. The one I go to 8n Tampa is in an… artsy… location (Hyde Park) and there’s a ton of stuff in leisurely walking distance. Galleries. Music. Outside entertainment. Outside bars and food.

2 Likes

I’m familiar with the area. Before I left, I think the trend of ‘pub foods’ was really only getting started with the Muvico in Ybor. Getting popcorn shrimp and curly fries for a movie was :+1:

2 Likes

Oh cool! I didn’t know that you used to live around here!:wolf:

I moved out of the city proper about 12 years or so ago. Out Brandon way. Mango specifically. City Life just got to be too much for me.

1 Like

Now I’ll always wonder if we’ve passed in public.

I want Ozzyman to do my eulogy.

1 Like

So that no one will understand a word being said?

1 Like

happy sunday you all starts throwing out fortitude buff

1 Like

Doing the discovery tour in asasins creed odysee.

The YouTube guy.

I got stuck in a rabbit hole.

1 Like