[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

Yikes. :frowning:

I try.

1 Like

Coincidentally, those are the two movies I had picked up at Redbox on my way home from work Tuesday morning. Returned them last night and picked up MIB: International and Brightburn. I’ve watched more movies in the last 36 hours than I’ve seen in the previous 12 months.

3 Likes

Yeah I grabbed these from Redbox this morning. Got an email for a Rent One - Get One Free promo so figured it was the best time to grab some movies.

John Wick 3 was okay, but the first two were a lot better in my opinion. This one felt like it was just laying the groundwork for a fourth installment.

Now to see how Dark Phoenix fares.

1 Like

Let me know what you think about Brightburn. I was going to see it but it looked more horror/gory and less scary/suspense so I wasn’t sure.

Got lucky and found a Día de Muertos Barbie for a decent price. My local grocer had 2 in stock and was asking $80 for them. Amazon had it listed at close to $200.

3 Likes

I’m terrible at spoiler-free movies reviews. I found it more suspenseful than gory. There were two or three scenes that I would consider gory, and one good jump scare that got me. The best way I can describe it is a mash-up of Superman and The Omen II.

I thought it was good, but not great. I’d be keen to see where the story goes from here, but I’m not hopeful for a franchise, or even a sequel.

oh man :frowning:

This is why vaccines are soooooooooooo important. I don’t hold immunity to rubella, so I’m a little… shouty… on this subject lol.

6 Likes

Have just confirmed, rested XP does not apply to quest XP. A quest that awards 1850 XP will award that amount with or without rested XP bonus available.

I began with 25 450 XP (+8632 XP rested), turned in the quest and now have 27 300 XP (+8632 rested)

3 Likes

my thoughts and prayers are with you…it’s not easy dealing with the loss of a loved one.

just remember to take things one day at a time, and know that she’s in a better place now.

2 Likes

That seems like a good review to me. I might have to give it a shot. I wanted to see it in the theater but no one was around and I wasn’t interested enough to go it alone… Like I did with Detective Pikachu. :smiley:

1 Like

I so agree with you. I have a compromised immune system because of the medicine I take for Rheumatoid Arthritis. And there are issues getting vaccines because I’m allergic to a component. On top of that, the odds of having an issue with a vaccine are minuscule compared to the odds of having an issue from the disease. People would rather believe BIg Pharma is trying to scam them rather than the statistics that prove their positive effect. And they like to spread this misinformation.

Edit:
Measles is killing more people in the Congo than Ebola. Something to consider.

4 Likes

I dont think quest xp ever counted. However it also does not consume your rested xp either.

1 Like

so rested exp, is mostly for killing mobs, not quest turn-ins. kinda figured that was the case.

it’ll be a tough slog through zones, going back and forth to empty my inventory out, cooking up anything that’ll grant me a skill up (speaking of which, i’ll need to venture into Ashenvale to get that cookbook) or sending stuff to my alts (cloth to my Warlock, low lvl foods/drinks to my Warlock/Druid/Rogue)

but hopefully i’ll hit lvl 25 eventually, petition the “Council” for aid in the Dark Iron War, and get the last quest for the Stockades, before i consider making a trek down there.

but…i wanna do this. i wanna experience Classic at my own pace. .-.

Watched too many movies this week, and now I don’t have enough popcorn for the forums.:cry:
:no_entry_sign::popcorn:

3 Likes

LOL, well that would explain why I never knew it did. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Seriously, it’s nice to know that I’m not nuts or mixing up similar games again. :smiley:

Whelp. Grandma just left the doctor’s. He ordered weight bearing on her leg as she could handle. Time to start walking again

4 Likes

I’m eventually going to rent it on Vudu. I have a backlog again.

1 Like

Good morning Orlyia!

2 Likes

Make sure she does. That was my Mom’s downfall. Her knees hurt so she walked less and less until she couldn’t walk at all.

3 Likes