[CS Lounge]: Maps and naps

The Bug & Bubble logo! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nah… the artist that did that was horrible…

Shush you, he’s a wonderful artist, even if he is a bit of a goober.

2 Likes

The old " Last Great Act of Defiance" image comes to mind. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61QYpgh6NAL._SX679_.jpg

I can’t figure out how to find Barry, or start the Wrathion stuff. Grr.

1 Like
2 Likes

the goose waddles up to The Pez’ desk , grabs the tea cup and runs off. Honking Shave and a Haircut

1 Like

I thought I had finished the War Campaign, I’ve done the last one today. I haven’t done the Eternal Palace raid though, and wasn’t planning to, but I guess now I’ll have to. Does it still count doing it via LFR?

1 Like

That word I have gotten back on that is, yes, LFR counts.

3 Likes

Thanks Vrak! :heart:

In other, more awesome news… my Dad is being released from hospital today!

17 Likes

the goose honks in cheer

…and waddles off with Miss Moo following

2 Likes

Hey look!
Someone from Grateful Dead is really both now!
/Run away

1 Like

/rolls eyes

I can’t wait for the ignore feature.

4 Likes

Copy that.

3 Likes

I am tired of people coopting my time on my days off.

My entire morning is full today

Oh well Wrathion will have to wait. As will my Saturday relaxation. I don’t want to adult any more

2 Likes

Same here.

Currently hanging out at the car shop hoping the coolant loss is from one of the parts that is relatively inexpensive to fix. Wishing the whole thing was Somebody Else’s Problem.

Man. Been there, done that. It is NOT a good feeling

Hope you are right, but feeling itnis a head gasket from your description previously

Good news, sort of. Probably under $300. A hose and the water pump both leaking and need replaced, and it needed a coolant flush anyway. That is better than head gasket, which would be over $1000 and I would have to seriously consider just getting a new car instead.

Edit: or worse yet, cracked or warped head or engine block. That would definitely mean new car.

3 Likes

Sounds pretty good to me :slight_smile:

You had a problem, turns out it’s manageable. Win!

1 Like

Awesome news muh dude. Love it when prepared for the worst and they are like it’s a clamp haha.

1 Like