[CS Lounge] It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

HA?

Zandalari for me will likely be a Warlock. I’ve remade the Warlock so many times… Shaman for me is ancestral, which reminds me of Thrall and the books I read around him and the clans, so a Mag’har Shaman just feels right, but then I get stuck on what I want my Vulpera to be. They feel so outdoor/survivalist/explorer, so Hunter and Shaman make sense for me. I might just end up flipping a coin!

2 Likes

Thought that would be obvious heres some coffee heritage armor.

Ah, no I had races/classes on my mind so transmog stuff didn’t even cross it. hehe.

1 Like

Zandalari can’t be warlocks anymore. :c Only Nightborne and Vulpera on Horde, I believe.

It was traded out for paladin a bit before their release.

Noes! I didn’t even look, I just assumed they could. /fail

2 Likes

DK as ive now got all classes except for 2 to 110 completed so DK is the easiest for me to lvl.

Actually, your math is correct. But not your English.

At 100+ per world quest, it’s 110 at MOST. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did he recover from his flu shot? Did you recover from his flu shot?

2 Likes

He’s forgotten all about it lol. I’m fine.

4 Likes

My 6yo daughter insisted on having mummy take her in for her flu shot. She really hates needles. She cried and cried and then insisted that I go in with her instead (daddy to the rescue!) She cried more but I was able to calm her down and have her focus on me while she really didn’t even notice the shot.

Then, with a HUGE smile of victory, she left the small clinic room and announced to all those waiting for their shots (who had been there the whole time she cried) that it didn’t hurt and that she “didn’t even cry!”

That’s my little girl :slight_smile: Haha!

11 Likes

Made chili dog eggrolls for dinner tonight, found the recipe online. Turned out really well and was quite easy to make. Next time gonna try with Italian sausage, marinara and mozzarella cheese. Might trying it with ground chicken, fajita seasoning and peppers & onions.

• 8 egg rolls wrappers
  • 8 hot dogs
  • 1 (15 oz.) can chili
  • 1/2 c. minced white onion
  • 1 c. shredded Cheddar
  • 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
  • Vegetable oil, for frying
  • Ketchup, for dipping
  • Mustard, for dipping
  1. Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and place a hot dog on top, trimming the hot dog ends if necessary to fit. Top with a spoonful of chili, white onion, cheddar and chives.
  2. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
  3. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1" up the side of pan) until it starts to bubble.
  4. Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 2 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly. Serve warm with ketchup and mustard for dipping.
5 Likes

I’m a multi-discipline nerd.

Tonight, I watched a physics lecture given by a professor from MIT, then a how-to video of Adam Savage building a plywood display box for his NASA Apollo gloves.

6 Likes

I think Dauth might have watched that second one too.

At our oldest doctor, he LOVED the nurse there when he was young. Like 2 and 3 years old. So she was not allowed to give him any of his shots at all.

Not kidding, they would call in another nurse anytime he needed a shot and he would stink eye her the entire time. It was awesome. We all thought it was funny.

1 Like

Brother and sister-in-law have been moving (different apt in same building), so not playing WOW Classic for almost a month. Finally got back in last night, and we wrapped up a couple quests then took our 51 lock, 49 lock, 49 hunter into SM to clear up those old quests. Herod head-hunted the hunter, killed her and she didn’t get credit. So we wound up doing armory again, having her hold back a lot more so a string of crits didn’t get her killed again.

My highest level is only 4 away from 60 now. \o/ Haven’t decided whether to work Felwood/Winterspring or WPL/EPL. (Already cleared all but two extremely hard ones in Un’Goro, so I could also go Silithus, but it bugs me. (ba dum tish)

1 Like

Was going to go in and organize the freezer today. However, since I agreed to work tomorrow, I decided against it. I need a day of rest to myself where I don’t have to worry about work, or busy work. All I have on the agenda today is cleaning the bathtub at my wifes request. Well request is putting it nicely but yeah it is indeed my turn, so tub cleaning it will be. She had some things soaking in bleach in there earlier, so that bleach water is still sitting there, soaking the tub.

I went to Argus today to try and get some of the mounts I missed when it was current. Got one that I already have. Nothing from the Emissary. A mount from each of the Army of the Light paragon boxes I was able to get on my main. (Double Rep+human+most of the dailies before reset and a couple after).

2 Likes

only Hunter that has Skoll as a pet…is Regnyl here. now i COULD…faction change and server transfer to Sisters, do the war campaign on Horde side, or i could just server transfer over for a more…peaceful questing experience. might be a more reasonable and wiser choice to go with the latter.

Lonehoof i can eventually boost, do what i need and finish my original mission(s) on Reg. my main goal, is to get a Kul Tiran Hunter with the heritage armor, and Skoll as a pet, though the latter may be easier said than done nowadays…even on a fairly dead server too, as Skoll may not’ve respawned yet. .-.

1 Like

Something I need to do.

So tired …

Baked x5 pumpkin cheesecake pies today … while babysitting a rambunctious toddler and tending to a sick hubby.

My son requested the pies for his Nat’l Guard crew – they had been sent to our area to assist with cleaning and sterilizing the area nursing homes.

7 Likes