[CS Lounge] It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

You mean ʎɐpsǝnʇ right?

4 Likes

Hmm, sorry that it wasn’t working out for you with the scaling. What class were you using?

Yes. That is exactly the reason. Thanks for pointing that out.

I hope your minions turn on you haha

4 Likes

Hunter. it didn’t help that i also had a 15 min timer, and clearing a shrine out typically took around 5-10 mins at least.

and while i did manage to “progress” to the next phase (Andorhal, etc) it still proved a bit much, as some of the mobs had a def buff that reduced 99% of all damage they’d take.

guessing its something you just slowly work towards and eventually you can overcome it, but i figured at lvl 120 with some good gear, you’d be able to easily manage it within the time limit…but then again, i was never good with time limits honestly. .-.

The mobs aren’t a problem for Kyzera at all (most can be 1 shot). I do get distracted unfortunately and waste more time than needed.

I have the Timelord title already, but just trying to finish it all out for completion’s sake. I made it fully through 3 zones and was working on End Time zone when my time ran out – think I just needed to look over what exactly is needed.

1 Like

Where’s my upside down Tuesday? :frowning:

2 Likes

if you ever think you’re too obsessed with something…just remember, that David Tennant used to get in trouble at school, because all of his essays were Doctor Who fanfictions.

#BlameMer

4 Likes

I figured you were still sleeping so it wasn’t ʎɐpsǝnʇ enough for you yet. :smiley:

¡ʎɐpsǝn┴ ʎddɐH

5 Likes

Sorry you missed it. It was yesterday.

Picture that from the Spaceballs scene.

3 Likes

I fed them to my minions. As someone wasn’t feeding them like I said he should.
#blameVrak

1 Like

I don’t know what either of you are talking about. It’s clearly (my) Friday.

3 Likes

Silly Orc, yesterday was Monday!

1 Like

In Kiribati, it’s almost Tuesday tea time.

1 Like

It’s Happy Hour somewhere!

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth! LOL

Amen to that!

1 Like

Offers berty botts every flavor beer including back by popular demand haggis flavoured.

1 Like

Flu shots. Wills did really well, not even a flinch. Bug, though… :frowning:

3 Likes

So very important at the moment. One less thing to worry about.

3 Likes

Tauren Hunter was at lvl 63 before maintenance. hit lvl 67 before logging off for maintenance.

i’m debating about whether i should push on through to lvl 120, so i can do the war campaign, and get the achieve done, so i can save up the funds to faction change to Alliance and do what i need there.

also wasn’t aware of the rep buff either…guessing that’s also in effect until the launch of patch 9.0?

1 Like