[CS Lounge] Is it dangerous to go alone into the Shadowlands?

Oct 9th EULA changes have started coming up for players in the battle.net launcher. Major change is in section 13A , you guys should go take a look :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting. Some changes have been added to the privacy policy to do with analysing transcripts of text to speech. To do with the machine learning system coming to wow.

3 Likes

Baby Yoderz!
:+1: :+1:

Hmm there’s also a new passage regarding the selling of covered information for Nevada residents.

Not something that Blizzard does but they still have to include a passage about it to cover their behinds legally speaking.

3 Likes

Sounds like a paper trail!

1 Like

progress…

My bathroom is scrubbed and clean now. I even fixed the sink where it drains faster now.

I have like 3 bags of clothing that is getting sent to the thrift store. I have a bunch of 2x Hawaiian Shirts they are getting too.

The really difficult part will be going through all my wargaming stuff and cull what I don’t play.

I sooo want to do a yard sale…but I don’t have a yard. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been working on reducing my clutter lately - I had five boxes that I’ve moved at least three times without being emptied, so after a quick scan of each, they went into the dumpster/recycle bin (as necessary). A bunch of old clothes, including dress shirts that have to be at least fifteen years old; I would still wear them, but probably shouldn’t have, so those went to the trash. Sweaters and sweatshirts that were in okay condition - off to Goodwill. Final decision on the comics - I have pretty much every Continuity Comics book ever published, and quite a few random early Image Comics books. That makes it a tough decision.

All that really remains is to de-clutter the bookshelf - I have two shelves of books that I kept, a shelf with my switch/modem and some random cables, and one shelf of JUNK.

People in my apartment complex do “yard” sales all the time, which I find decidedly weird. Pretty sure they have it set up in their living room.

Oh - and Happy Friday the 13th, everyone. My grand plan is to stay within walking distance of my apartment all day.

1 Like

I’m doing the launch event test on the Beta realms. I won’t post spoilers.

2 Likes

So who saw the episode already?

1 Like

Well outnif quarantine. Wife wants me to stay out of the bedroom u til a full 14 day quarantine has passed. It is a decent compromise and I can live with it so I will stay in son’s room while home through Wednesday. Not worth the argue that could possibly ensue.

Maki g lazy man’s chili for dinner with honey cornbread. Lazy man’s cuz it is from a kit.

I did! :grinning:

Finally had to bite the bullet and level up Perl a little :wink: She spent a little time at the salon, though it doesn’t seem to have caught up to the forums yet though.

2 Likes

Sold some miniatures last yesterday for $250. I guess that makes me a pro painter now…

6 Likes

Ugh, my dad can be so stubborn…

He’s running an old celeron using XP. Facebook doesn’t work on it and neither does any of his movies. He can barely web browse. Everytime I bring up that he really needs to upgrade, he says he’s fine and all that.

Next month, I’m buying him an i5 and he has to accept it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found the problem right there haha

2 Likes

You know I have same types of internet problems using my abacus!

4 Likes

First day back. Found out a night person went out same day as me. Feel bad as I never tried to touch base with them.

That was going to be my suggestion. “Here ya go dad - it works pretty much the same as before, but better.”

I spoke with one of my bowling teammates from back home last evening. Found out she, her husband, and the rest of the team “became statistics this week.” Apparently, one of the other teammates came down with it, and exposed the rest of the team. Most of the team is doing alright, but one (the husband of the one believed to have started everything) isn’t doing so hot. His oxygen saturation keeps fluctuating. Here’s to hoping everyone pulls through alright.

This stuff is so scary. :worried:

And today looks to be a cold and rainy day, so it’ll be a stay inside kind of day. Might bake cookies. That’ll be a good way to spend the day (well, until I have to clean up!).

1 Like

Upgrade to a slide rule, you’ll be amazed at the improvement.

3 Likes