[CS Lounge] Is it dangerous to go alone into the Shadowlands?

I go back to work Saturday. Man I cannot wait I am going stir crazy in my son’s room.

Gonna clean it today because I have nothing better to do.

2 Likes

sigh

Aside from the pre-path quests, I haven’t really done anything, been too busy to log in for a serious length of time.

I don’t know how you managed this long. I’d be going bonkers. And so would my dog - she needs interaction even more than I do, it seems.

Which reminds me - it’s her birthday today! Happy third Birthday, Onyx! We’re going to celebrate by going to the dog park later, a new toy, and some special treats.

https://imgur.com/a/zNperC1
4 Likes

Woot! My sweet Horde backpack from the Blizzard Gear Store just arrived. It’s larger than I thought it would be. Very impressed with it and worth the money in my opinion.

Edit: I also got my PlayStation 5 console today. Got the new Call of Duty with it along with Assassin’s Creed.

2 Likes

My wife wants me to get a test with a negative result. Problem is, I just hung up with Health Department. They said I can produce a positive test for up to 3 months, but not be contagious as that runs the first 10-14 days. I just tried to schedule a test for her peace of mind, but nobody will test me as I have already tested positive.

She is at the Dr right now, so I asked her to talk to the Dr. and see what he has to say. Should I get tested again, etc. She is flipping out as my quarantine is about to end.

For a former Gnome in Upside-Down-Land
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/upcoming-australian-dollar-aud-price-changes-for-world-of-warcraft-subscriptions-game-time-and-wow-tokens/716670

Lucky. That bag would be amazing. I received the bow and the polearm so far. Trying to jump onto different characters based on what the boss potentially drops.

Not sure about what comes next week, but the scourgestones get turned in for commendations for the ilvl 100 armors from the same NPC that converts them.

It’s pot roast for dinner. :cut_of_meat: One of my favorites.

My husband went for his daily “spy walk”. That’s what I call his walk around the block because he comes back with what’s happening in the neighborhood. He passed a house having it’s gutters cleaned out. Asked the guy if he would do ours. $75 and we have squeaky clean gutters. I refuse to let him on the roof of our 2 story house. He rolls his eyes at me but I think he is secretly glad. :leaves: :fallen_leaf:

1 Like

Hemmy has all the gear she needs, fortunately. So she’s got soooooo many commendations, but nothing to spend them on. So far, I’ve been trying to just log her in for Bronjahm, but last night I forgot to move her to Icecrown before it was too late.

Uh… yikes. I know it’s not a huge increase, only 75c a month paying 6 monthly, but…

I blame Scotty.

1 Like

been debating if i truly want to unlock certain heritage armor sets or not. i like how the Dark Iron one looks, but i’m debating if i should roll a Paly. (not really a fan of their /sillys honestly)

not really sure i’m gonna work towards Void Elf, though i kinda like Lightforged, as well as Nightbourne and Mag’har. Highmountain isn’t too bad…but i’m kinda burnt out on playing as a Tauren sadly, so HM isn’t exactly on my mindset atm. :confused:

though a Highmountain Tauren with Mining/Engineering would be nice, ngl. their boost to mining and increase in mining speed could help quite a bit.

kinda surprised Dark Irons didn’t get that one really. ._.

Ahh, but you see, Dark Irons are a bit more cautious now… after they delved too greedily and too deep.

https://media.giphy.com/media/rBblrZDuvOaJi/giphy.gif

Speaking of which, I decided to get Dark Iron heritage armor, so I rolled an unholy DK. That was a fun climb to level 50, and the first time I’ve played that spec!

yeah, they DID kinda wake up a giant campfire didn’t they?

i still need to get SHL eventually. probably gonna be a bit late on that, but it is what it is.

After reading that thread. I’m having flashbacks of the original AQ40 days and that one exploit that I can’t talk about here.
I will leave it at…I hope Classic isn’t repeating it.

1 Like

Well she felt better after talking to Dr. I think she thought I was making it all up but he matched what I said perfectly.

Who woulda thunk it right?

2 Likes

looks at the like
Like old times eh…never again.
lol

has anyone managed to recruit Koltira as a follower for the DK class hall? i’m curious about whether doing this on a Horde DK is identical to an Alliance. (I.E. you get MDK’d by Undercity Bats and Undercity Guardians)

The PS5’s user interface is so… so nice. So smooth.

And it pleases me immensely that there’s a platform filtering option in the library when going to download games, I’ll have to go check and see if it’s there on PS4 for PS3 titles.

And pre-selecting game difficulty and performance/resolution mode is delicious when not having to do it for every game.

1 Like

Oct 9th EULA changes have started coming up for players in the battle.net launcher. Major change is in section 13A , you guys should go take a look :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting. Some changes have been added to the privacy policy to do with analysing transcripts of text to speech. To do with the machine learning system coming to wow.

3 Likes

Baby Yoderz!
:+1: :+1: