[CS Lounge] I will roll, roll through the gates of Torghast

I still target Worgen and do a /pet emote as I run by them.

1 Like

Im sure u have them howling in anger at you.

3 Likes

goes and sets up a climate controlled section of the pillowfort and calls it “The Dog House”

fine with me. :grin:

they do enjoy having a bone thrown to them every so often…though i often heard they enjoy a good scratch behind the ears every now and then too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah! :rofl:

3 Likes

Do they have tails now, or do you mean the lack thereof?

1 Like

I’ve started a Worgen on my EU account, partly because I need a Worgen and partly because we got another post about the final quests being bugged. I didn’t have any bug out on me.

The only “issue” I had with the ending quests is the amount of time you need to wait before the Griffith is ridable. I can see people feeling it’s bugged. If you don’t pay attention to the NPC chat you miss that it says to wait. More than once. More than twice. More than thrice. And a few more times after that.

If I’ve learned anything from my dog - they love both.

“Dinner” tonight - I’m having a Blizzard, and Onyx (my pup) is having her own ice cream. And definitely wants mine, too.

I fell down a YouTube rabbit hole today. Started looking through music, and I’m currently watching/listening to Elvis Costello’s Spectacle, a show from about 10-11 years ago. The one I’m watching has Rosanne Cash, Norah Jones, John Mellencamp, and Kris Kristofferson. They’re doing a “guitar pull” - basically just playing guitars, singing songs, and telling stories. There’s just so much good …everything… on this episode.

I did that recently. I binge-watched a bunch of “Cracking the Cryptic” videos. I’m not sure what I watched that brought them up on my Suggestions list.

Lack thereof.

The last set of roommates have moved out. The sinking feeling kicked in as they left. Right on schedule.
I have no idea how long I have here.

2 Likes

< looks around >

< waves >

7 Likes

::gnaws on Arizza::

2 Likes

I have a spare bedroom in my apartment, on a golf course. Your commute is going to be a bit murderous, though - I’m in Miser…err… Missouri.

Looks like a lot of today’s grocery order was in the freezer and fridge. That part is done, now moving on to dry goods. I may actually finish at a decent time today even though it was almost 200 pieces.

I caught a Whale shark in Animal Crossing!

3 Likes

Now I caught a Great White Shark!
…also netted a Rainbow Beetle.

Was searching for a Goliath Beetle when I caught the second shark.

2 Likes

Words cannot express how excited I am that it’s my Friday this week.

Nor can they express how sad I am that tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday.

1 Like

Feedback belongs in the bot thread in Classic General Discussion, not derailing the Lounge thread in Customer Support.

Reporting Code of Conduct Violation - Blizzard Support

Customer Support does not take feedback and the SFAs here are not liaisons with the Devs.

1 Like

There isn’t anything wrong with it. It’s just not the right place for feedback.

i’ve given up on that game. it got too frustrating, when the villagers i don’t want on my island refuse to leave, while the villagers i’m fond on, have thought of leaving at least 3 times since they arrived.

then there’s catching NOTHING but Horse Mackerels and Sea Bass…and the Crooks constantly trying to box me into a corner…eye twitch

i’ve considered selling my Switch, though the person interested is gonna talk it over with her BF and see what he thinks. ACNH is on a microSD card, so i’m wondering if they’d still be able to play it, despite them setting up their own account.

Remember the game Black & White? Just pick them up and toss them.

1 Like