[CS Lounge] I will roll, roll through the gates of Torghast

well…probably not. i’ll likely be busy trying to unlock flying or allied races (provided they’re not by the time Shadowlands is launched.

and now a word from our sponsor:

3 Likes

Huzzah!

I never realized how pushy the posting window can be - “Body seems unclear, is that a complete sentence?”.

Rude. >.<

9 Likes

/stamp

(extra characters)

4th! I can haz chezburger now?

now you know how we all feel, when we try to make a post. :laughing:

huh. so that’s what Mer’s “Stamp of Approval” looks like.

they should be done on the bbq now.

actually what i had yesterday…kinda. bacon and cheddar stuffed burgers. was pretty good, though i get tired of them fairly quickly and can usually managed 4-6 in a given month or two before i’m done with them for the foreseeable future. .-.

1 Like

Hehe. I have the same requirements you do, though I am naturally more wordy, so I don’t often run into the 10 character thing. I wasn’t aware it got snarky when you try to add extra exclamation points to reach the 10.

4 Likes

Looks like WoW picked up a new community manager.

2 Likes

Man this new topic snuck up on me i miteve actualy been able to get my 2nd CS lounge oh well theres always next Pinky Why brain what are gona try to do next time narf Try to take over the forums pinky only to defeated by the dawning of Vrakthris.

I have mixed feelings about it, but saying what I want to say will only get me a vacation. So, in the nicest way possible I’ll say I’m glad we have another blue. Maybe just maybe we’ll see them. And I don’t care if I don’t get responses, but maybe just maybe this one will care to occasionally respond to others. We are not all bad.

i picture that as a Mythic+ raid players will have to endure at Blizzcon in the future.

i really should consider working on my Night Elf Druid on Classic some more. wouldn’t mind getting her ready for potential guild dungeon runs soon. it would also serve as a bit of a breather from working on my Human and Kul Tiran Hunter(s) on Standard too. (one to resume working on unlocking allied races, and the other for heritage armor)

though…tbf, my Hunter on Duskwood is Revered with the Nightfallen, i’m just having issues doing stuff on the Broken Isles, when they’re so crowded. @_@

I just havent been having the urge to play retail or classic prays to the wow gods for a alpha invite wants to test the lvl revamp.

been playing a bit of Terraria on the side, though i also need to remember to check in on ACNH…though if my fav villagers want to leave one more time, i’ll delete my save file and forget the whole thing. ._.

Was shopping at walmart and found a package deal on 3 games detroit become human heavy rain and beyond 2 soul 3 games for 30$ good deal.

I hope u were doing my pink and brain montage in there voice not that hard narf.

1 Like

yeah, a friend of mine got either something similar, or the exact same thing. he really enjoyed Become Human too.

Maurice LaMarche also voiced Orson Welles in an episode of the Critic. his obsession of frozen peas, and fish sticks was a bit amusing really.

“i don’t need this, i’ve got to film a fish stick commercial in an hour! <.< proceeds to walk away, only to return a few seconds Oh what the heck, i need the money anyway. .-.”

actually, come to find out…he voiced a LOT of characters from that show, as well as a slew of other sho…wait, he VOICED Dizzy Devil from Tiny Toons? :astonished:

1 Like

Wierd hotfix
Blizzard

Items and Rewards

• The vendor sell price of Enchanter’s Umbral Wand has been reduced by 40%.

It was a popular vendor shuffle. Though odd that they still did not correct the vendor price disparity between Horde & Alliance. Horde version of the wand vendors for more.

1 Like

Its just a odd choice that even wowhead singled it out which is why i mentioned it.