[CS Lounge] I think Stormy has started to move

Five hours early at that.

Not that anyone will remember later, when it’s 5 minutes over. ^~

3 Likes

May the odds be in everyones favor for getting the last post.

Not you yet.

still another 27 mins. could be anyone’s ball game here.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
n my experience there is no such thing as luck.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

1 Like

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” – basically everyone

1 Like

Baby, I was born this way. - Lady Gaga

“So this is how liberty dies…with thunderous applause.” – Padmé Amidala

“The possibility of successfully closing this thread is approximately 3720-to-one!”
“Never tell me the odds!”

1 Like

“Stay on target.” – Gold Five

I do for real. Though not about the thread. Between current events and needing to move soon.
Something is very wrong!

Worried Mer is weary

3 Likes

“It’s not my fault.” Han Solo

Ugh, no fun being in bed the right number of hours, but sleeping very few of them. I’m dragging hard now.

So, I have three close relatives expecting children - two more grandbabies and a nephew. Looking through three baby registries at the same time made it really obvious how much the preferences and values of the parents shine through.

Separately, I’m amused because choices for baby names are also quite different. I shouldn’t be surprised given the dog and cat names. =P (Amaranth, Ramses, Yoda, Sulu, Yuki, Zephyr. Even Bat originally had some other name.)

1 Like

We can sleep when were dead or reanimated as zombies i vote in favor of a zombie apocalypse.

If you’ve ever played a zombie game, they don’t get to sleep as long as they want because there’s always some living person poking around, smelling so tasty.

“how long do you think it’ll be, before he figures out there’s no hardware store?”
“Eh, i give him a week.”

-Simmons to Grif about sending Donut off to get “elbow grease” and “headlight fluid”

Shh ont tell him theres no better elbow grease then fresh centaur fat.

1 Like

O.o

10/char

1 Like

“Tucker, who do think you’re trying to fool…hey wait a second, where’s Tex?”
“Um, I’m not really sure he said he was going to the store, uh something about elbow grease.”
“Oh great, this is so typical! What was the one thing I told you guys the last time I appeared?”
“That sidewinder is cold!”
“argh, what was the other one thing I told you?”
“Not to let him get involved?”
“Right, and what did you do?”
“We let him get involved.”
“And not just a little involved, how involved?”
“Very, very involved.”