[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

In my experience a streak like that is immediately followed by a long streak of no bags.

Edit:
And switching alts doesn’t break the losing streak.

7 Likes

They’re still around, but no longer publish physical guides. Which is a shame as they were one of the better ones. And on the rare occasion a hardcover guide comes out those end up being collector’s items pretty fast as they’re often really limited runs.

Fair enough i thot they went under or stoped publishing havent seen them in years.

So it looks like there is a bug going on where none of the new mounts added to the game are being rewarded properly. Even though you have the achievement successfully earned.

Appears the latest WoW promotion mount is also missing. I created a thread over on the Bug Report Forum already regarding this. So hoping it’s resolved soon!

3 Likes

I’ve only received one bag; however, I’m okay with that. Even though I received everything, I still participated in the event. Not as much now since I don’t have as much free time, and I’m back at work. I’ve enjoyed this event immensely.

2 Likes

So aprently james bond has been choosen and there just waiting for him to say yes it the og quicksilver.

Marvel Quicksilver?

Huh… I wouldn’t have pictured him in it, but I’m always open to new actors.

1 Like

Ok, so I did try Plundermess. I HATE IT. I can’t even figure out how to attack or move. Died twice. Never got skills. It is like the first time I ever played a stupid video game. I am someone who seriously needs training mode to learn my controls and basic game mechanics.

I hate PvP and then there is this THING. I spectated though. Some people seem good at it. I am now extra headachy and unhappy.

7 Likes

Aron taylor johnson aparently hes got the offer now there just waiting to see if he says yes.

1 Like

He’s got the physique for it now, after all the work he did for his Kraven film.

1 Like

If they dont scrap it like batgirl since there not having much luck with there spiderverse. Im aware different companies but they could still do it.

Appears that the Auspicious Arborwyrm mount has returned to our mount collection lists tonight! So good news there!

Still missing the new renown achievement mounts however. So hoping that issue is resolved tomorrow after maintenance.

Been grinding Battleground Blitz tonight trying to get my last achievement from them. Not having the greatest luck however. Currently at 11 losses in a row. I need just one win to get my achieve I’ve been trying to get.

Update: I finally earned my achieve I wanted to get done tonight! At 39,495 Achievement Points now! :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow, the bag drop rate really tanked. I got around six of them and now nothing. At least the extra pets vender for 30g.

5 Likes

Holy Gnomes!
The patch notes for Stardew are huge. I’m falling asleep reading it…and it’s packed with good stuff.
Concerned Ape went overboard. Despite having a new game in the works.

What’s my favorite part of tax season? Paying $120 for ‘free’ tax software so I can pay the IRS another $300 because I forgot to update my W-2 (again). At least I get a refund on my state taxes ($40, which they graciously offered to apply to my 2024 tax bill).

2 Likes

Here it is, the first day of Spring, and we’re going to get “accumulating lake-effect snow” today, and heavy snow Thursday night through Friday - I’ve seen reports saying we could get 7"+ by the time it’s over.

2 Likes

Yeah, I got four bags in quick succession, and now nothing for a couple days. Lots of Sarge pets though.

Same. I really want the mounts and pets from the Renown, but I can’t stomach it for very long.

I feel like this is simply a test for changes to the game. Maybe combining Retail and Classic clients, or testing B.net-wide reputation tracks.

Or maybe they just wanted to play Fortnite at the office.

Did the update mess with channels, or is it one of my add-ons that’s re-added me to everything again?

I couldn’t get the channels to stay disabled on any tabs on my characters last night.

1 Like

Just checked, and it’s still an issue. That’s not going to be annoying…

Edit - There’s a post in Bug Reports at least.

2 Likes