[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Just don’t toss the baby carelessly. It can crit now.

2 Likes

“Might” be back in game today… Just finished a logo project for a business, and they said they are wiring me the payment today. Woohoo!

5 Likes

Woot Woot, got the rose disc mount today from DR. Boom

7 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

3 Likes

That’s great! I’ve found WoW to be a great way to decompress. Here’s hoping I get on today. Work is super busy. It’s my first day back full-time in a while, and I am having system issues. I’ve been on the phone with the Helpdesk a good portion of my day. I have no complaints; our Help Desk team is fantastic. I’m sure we keep them busy since we have thousands who work remotely. Aighh…

“I called my husband in a panic because I couldn’t find my phone. I actually asked him if he knew where my phone was. His answer: ‘Ah…in your hand?’ So yeah."

7 Likes

Finally! Final bag on my main realm.

7 Likes

Way to go ruffles

1 Like

Thanks. Now I can go get something to eat.

1 Like

There now we got our 2 siberians washed and blown out. There ready for the show.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I know they are beautiful. They are one of my favorite dogs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to Alien: Romulus, they are going back to the roots of the franchise.

Being swarmed by Facehuggers is a new nightmare

3 Likes

Ugh. I really, really dislike the blurry spoiler tag. I wish the forum would at least allow a toggle to show either blurring or blackout. Blurry things really screw with my vision.

2 Likes

sorry

Eh, I blame Discourse. There aren’t very many times I’ll get really uppity about UI features on a forum, but blurring makes me raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage (trust me, having only one eye exacerbates this to the Nth degree).

I’ll post some picture of the show after this weekend, just registered for the big one in Edmonton for those that live around there. May 31 to June 3

3 Likes

Well i got the bag belt xmog and cards thats it for this toon i suoose i could hop on my other druid for a attempt.

3 Likes

I read that but haven’t seen any video of the crit yet.

Someone found a “fix” for the chat channel issues. They created a macro:

/chatexit trade
/chatexit services
/chatexit [whatever else you want to leave]

It seems to be persistent, but if you want to rejoin a channel, you can /join Trade.

Sauce: Trade Chat and Interface issues - #14 by Vortiger-garrosh

5 Likes