[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Good lord. And I know that. :sob:

So much Spanish interpreting this week, I swear.

2 Likes

The mouse was the last item I needed, but now Iā€™ve gotten three in the last 6 kills. Feel bad about vendoring these, but at least itā€™s 30g per. Couldnā€™t get a bag for a while, then got 4 in 5 kills over the weekend. Crazy string of RNG.

Need two cards, and then just alt-hopping for bags.

3 Likes

Hope you all enjoying your day!

Celebrating my friendā€™s birthday tonight! Having some DQ Blizzard Cake and some pizza from Dominoā€™s.

Supposed to reach 20Ā°C (68Ā°F) here today too. Feels like summer. First day wearing shorts this year! :smiley:

6 Likes

Absolutely! The year my parents passed away back in 2022, three months and eight days apart from each other, I completely changed the house. Nothing was left untouched. I got that done in about a month. Their deaths were unexpected; both were very healthy up until then. It was a way for me to process what was happening. Yoki arrived two months before my father passed in August. My mom passed on Motherā€™s Day. Iā€™m very tidy/organized; however, I kicked it up several notches during that time. :slight_smile:

Sounds like a great time. Iā€™m wishing your friend a happy birthday! I hope you all have a great time! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Had a visitor at the bird feeders this afternoon.

https://i.imgur.com/EkHq9li.jpeg

2 Likes

I have five more characters to get the bag for on my main realm. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll go for it on any other characters. The frustration Iā€™m feeling on the drop-rate is getting to me.

2 Likes

While picking up my nieces at school i saw a ladybug on the bike rack.

3 Likes

It seems to go in spurts for me. Iā€™ll go quite a while without getting one, then it will drop three times in a row. Granted, I have way fewer characters than you, butā€¦

Physical game guides still exist i found a complet guide to tears of the kingdome at chapters.

Prima still have them?

They went under i think piggyback made this one.

1 Like

lol almost posted in the wrong thread. Oh poo the realms are down, oh what to fill me day with. Oooo I can wash dogs for the dog show this weekend, takes about 3-4 hours per dog to make them shine. Oooo also time for my English final exam, doing some upgrading to get into veterinary school.

3 Likes

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. :dracthyr_heart:

Iā€™m so looking forward to jumping into the Plunderstorm! That sounds like so much fun. :pirate_flag: :parrot:

I got most of the drops I wanted from the HS event this weekend, except I still need the bag for my Druid. I also made a couple of new friends at the event, so that was awesome. :sunglasses:

Iā€™m so sorry, that must have been terribly disappointing. :people_hugging:

4 Likes

I have one more bag to get on my main realm. I still donā€™t know if Iā€™ll try on my other characters.

1 Like

I think I will skip the pirate event. Iā€™m wearing a heart monitor and donā€™t want to explain strange readings. Dr ā€œwhat happened here?ā€ I died in a video game. "What happened here? I died again. I stink at pvp.

:grin:

It is nice they are trying new things though.

6 Likes

After I got my bag on my main I had a long run of nothing but wild cards and a dozen+ of Sarge, then the bag dropped again on my first alt, I switched to another alt and got my second bag, then switched again and got my thirdā€¦

I regret that I had to go to bed instead of seeing if that streak would have continued. :smiley:

7 Likes

Probably better you had, otherwise youā€™d just have bags under your eyes. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

At least you can sell any you canā€™t give away for 30 gold (or something like that).

3 Likes

I was doing that, but now I am keeping a Sarge collection to see how many I can get before the end of the event, orā€¦ I get bags for all my alts.

8 Likes