[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

That’s ok. The door has been there for a thousand years. What’s one more day?

1 Like

So when should I try to tackle Timeless Isle? Kassir is level 60 now.

When time flies he he he he.

Well I would be waiting forever then since time is standing still there.

Well it is the timeless isle it will be there till the end of time.

I think it starts at 40 in remix.

1 Like

Yeah I think it is around that level range. More wondering how the tuning of the mobs is working.

45 in remix. That’s when you can open treasures.

Hope you all having a great evening!

Finally reached 40,000 Achievement Points tonight in-game! It was one of my goals to reach before The War Within drops later this year!

Now hoping to get the rest of my covenant related achievements from Shadowlands expansion earned before next expansion drops! :smiley:

7 Likes

There are times I wish I could flat out call someone a troll. I mean like they really deserve it. BTW Oilers win game 1 vs Dallas. What a game, wow.

My god ot realy you guys are nortoriously bad at ot and a 4min penalty at the begining.

Cudo’s though for killing off that 4 minute penalty. Bad McJesus for taking it though.

What ever happen to Twolf or what ever his name was. Guy that was a mvp at one point. Have not seen him posting in some time

Huh. WOW Tokens are over 300k. I’m half tempted to buy a couple for the gold, but then again, I don’t really spend what gold I already have. Not much point.

I haven’t seen Thunderwulf in awhile, but I believe several of the old school regulars keep in touch.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if you can see how old your account is?

Not really. You can probably get a rough estimate by looking at your achievements. When you received the level 10 achievement on your first character, but if your account is older than October of 2008, then most of those will read… 10-15-2008, when we introduced the Achievement system.

For the record though, you are January 2007 for your wow license. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! I knew I had started sometime in vanilla so I was thinking 2006, looks like i barely missed it

1 Like

I am 99% sure my start day for Live Retail is Nov 23,2004, release day. The license is still named - same as my D2 and current Battletag name.

The account has never been without game time, I don’t think. The old transaction history is gone though so that is less fun. I got the 10 year statue but not sure how my current game time counts for credit or not if they ever did something like that again.

1 Like

Oooo, nice. Time to go add some supply. When I get home, ofc.

In other news, those poor lil’ frog farmers. So sad.

/e world’s smallest violin