[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Im not sure whos more nervous vancouver oilers or who ever well be playing next.

1 Like

Dallas is a juggernaut of a team, what ever team makes it will have there hands full

2 Likes

Dallas Mavericks, or Dallas Stars? Both are heading to their respective conference finals.

stars mr. jetsum

Both are juggernauts. I knew it was the Stars because of the Oilers comment. Both games that I have been to was back the season prior to, and the season of, that the Stars won the Stanley Cup. Both years was a first round playoff game against the Oilers. Both years, Dallas won that game.

2 Likes

the mavs look really good this season

1 Like

WOOOOOT, Oilers are going on to face Dallas. Sorry Vancouver, better luck next season.

1 Like
https://imgur.com/a/e7x9gdm
1 Like

I swear the oilers were about to give its fans a heart attack when the score wen 3 to 2.

1 Like

Vancouver was like the pest that didnā€™t go away tonight.

especialy in the last 60 sec.

1 Like

Can you point the nap monster my direction. I need to be attacked by the nap monster.

Had a couple big storms roll through last night, just as I was getting ready for bed. Needless to say, I slept pretty well. Looks like we ended up with about 3/4", which we certainly could use. Itā€™s not dry up here by any means, but itā€™s helping everything green up.

I have a really long weekend coming up - taking a few days next week, so I donā€™t have to be back to work until Friday afternoon. Not sure if I want to go camping (after the holiday weekend, of course) or just relax around here.

3 Likes

I was looking at the troll elephant maskā€¦ Iā€™m wondering if you can ā€œhelicopterā€ it? I might have to see about rolling a troll so I can find outā€¦

Not sure if Blizzard has changed it yet, but when I did the heritage quest, you still needed to do it on a class capable of equipping (and thus learning) a 2-handed sword ā€“ as that is an additional award from the quests.

So just something to keep in mind should you decide to do the quests.

5 Likes

Got my Horde Druid to 70. Started the Vulpera and made him a hunter to speed up the gameplay.

1 Like

Hopefully in the MoP Remix?

1 Like

Yes in the remix. Iā€™m not happy that I canā€™t send the gems to my alt to use.

1 Like

Still open? Just checking. Storm clouds are rolling in. Off to listen to NOAA

Yeah, looks like itā€™s going to be a rough night through the Midwest.