[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Hmmm, I wonder if we all should ban shredded cheese all over Azeroth. We could make Stormwind Grate again.

3 Likes

that is so a dad joke. lmao

1 Like

I like Rikerā€™s smile in the second panel of this one.

1 Like

Big game tonight, no Brock Boeser either; letā€™s hope no Thacher Demko, to. Lets GO Oilers.

I finally caved in. This is the earliest Iā€™ve turned the AC on. Itā€™s 85 and really humid. Iā€™m a sad camper cause we just turned off the furnace a bit ago. I like open windows. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

/puts out a platter of :cookie: :coffee: :teapot: :tea: and :bamboo: ā† Bambooā€¦well deserved :wink:

6 Likes

I turned mine on for a night a couple weeks ago when it reached 90F and then rained! Wet and hot is no go. On the good side, it let me test the AC system to make sure it was working after I cleaned it. Best to know before the heat of summer sets in if I have an issue.

This week seems ok for now though. Fingers crossed. I am in the open windows club too!

2 Likes

I was up early for round one on both forums, but missed round two! I was attacked by the nap monster and was sound asleep.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s part of the reason I did it. Donā€™t want to know itā€™s broken when all the other people find out theirs are broken too!

3 Likes

I know that monster well!! LOL!

5 Likes

Wait a minute ā€¦ You mean there are people that actually get to turn their A/C off?!?

2 Likes

Our apt has no built in ac so if we want ac we gota put in one of the portable ac that goes in the window which jacks up the power bill unfortunately during the summer the aprt become like ovens during the summer.

Too cold for the A/C. Needing a heater instead.

1 Like

Itā€™s been after me quite a bit for a year now. Though Iā€™m certain my weight is making me an easy target.

All my broze saves up i bought the 2 flying discs stupid mounts.

So far Iā€™ve purchased one 4400 mount and most of the 2200 mounts.

1 Like

I donā€™t know whether to start purchasing mounts, or get to 70 and improve gear first. :exploding_head:

Im still working my way thru jade.

Endgame with 70s is garbage. Itā€™s not scaling correctly. Take your time leveling for now.

This is more than 20 years old. A friend used to make little avatars and comics and such. That is my Battletag.

Imgur
Imgur

Nap monster has been after me for a long long time!

5 Likes