[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Hey, we like it just fine!

Who wants to live north of Canada? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Im famous i got referenced in a article on wowhead.

2 Likes

Grats I think?

I try very hard to stay off the radar of any broadly read WoW websites or social media! Glad you got a reply that is useful to lots of players.

1 Like

ironicly all i did was tell the poster to post in bug reports and it all rolled downhill

1 Like

Well, from the comment it sounds less like circus training, and more like ā€œwe feed the bears here so they show up all the time for touristsā€.

Still sounds a lot like someone who doesnā€™t understand that bears are basically murder machines AND that ā€œtrainingā€ wildlife that way defeats the purpose of a nature reserve.

2 Likes

I bought a handful of mounts and hit the 300 total. Thereā€™s too many to get.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hope you all having a great evening!

Looking to hopefully push 40,000 Achievement Points tonight. Currently 25 Points off at this time which is great.

Went to my friendā€™s earlier to watch Vancouver play Edmonton in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Vancouver lost pretty bad. Hoping they win on Monday in Game 7 in Vancouver. If not, They will be out of the Playoffs.

Also, Busted a small corner store earlier tonight for serious price gouging. Selling regular bottles of Coke for $5.75 when at work for the same size bottle itā€™s just under $2. So gotta figure out who I would report this gouging to.

5 Likes

To beat Vancouver in a game 7 IN Vancouver would be so epic. Just like we beat them on the Sadin brothers very last game.

2 Likes

I need to find mindless smash and thrash video game, Iā€™m out of gametime for till next month. Maybe give Dark Souls a try.

Oh, the Souls franchise is the exact opposite of mindless smash and thrash. If you go in just mashing the attack buttons youā€™ll probably get mobbed and killed. A lot.

Isnā€™t so much itā€™s overwhelmingly difficult, it just rewards you for taking your time, learning enemies and using all your tools. The games also have great atmosphere and neat characters. Do recommend.

If you want a neat fast paced shoot 'em up, Vanquish is fantastic, and Hades 2, despite being in Early Access, may be right up your alley.

Supergiant Games is just built different.

I always go to my fallback res evil if im in a blow them up mood.

Diablo 4 new season just started and they both simplified loot, and improved it. The Diablo games are very much hack and slash - with more on top if you want it. The core though is just mowing down mobs. All the mobs.

That franchise has been my go-to for cathartic mass monster slaughter since the late 1990s.

1 Like

I havenā€™t tried the new D4 season yet, but Iā€™ve been playing through Diablo 1. Heck, been playing the Playstation port because playing on a controller is comfy.

(I never got the XInput mods to work for the PC version, would be nice to play Hellfire with a controller.)

The good part for D4 is that it does have all the controller ability built into it and a lot of accessibility stuff too! Very user friendly for all types of folks.

In other news, I mowed the whole lawn in one day! I also mowed a bit of another lawn because my neighbor who had a hip replacement was trying to clear a path with her string trimmer. The owner of the building has not mowed and she was getting wet trying to get to her car. It was calf length so I mowed her little side yard where she has her residence. It is a mother in law type apartment but the house owners suck at doing the lawn this year!

Also gave away some of my larger clothes to a neighbor who needed them. Yay for cleaning out dresser/baskets this week so that stuff was ready for donations or whatever.

9 Likes

Not Switch Pro Controller support though.

I laughed way to hard.

6 Likes

I found an old video I made a while back and it made me smile so I hope itā€™ll do the same for you guys c:

6 Likes