[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

i work in a hotel and normally wouldn’t be an issue however there is a major shutdown happening at the oil refinery planet here in town… Every hotel (there is 18 and Lloyd is pretty small) is booked solid until the end of June. There is approx 8000 Cenovus/Husky employees here for it lol

also i love all hugs even the hoofy kind hehe although i can do without the flies sooo Perl hugs sound wonderful

2 Likes

Hmm what new scam is this. Someone’s tried to create an Apple ID utilising one of my e-mail addresses.

No unusual access on that account so it’s probably similar in vein to the other fake accounts people have opened using my e-mail addresses over the years.

I had similar things happen before too, someone creating an Apple ID under my email address as well.

Yup, and took liberties in doing so., though I still bought the DVD set.

Working my way thru the bfa raids normal is easy havent tried heroic or mythic also they neferd mythic so the can be more soloble.

I like to visualize Vrak as a Maruuk type centaur. They don’t seem to have that pesky fly problem.

1 Like

We leve the flies alone there his fly and retrieval squad for getting stuff on the fly.

Only reason why the Maruuk don’t have a fly problem is because us Destro locks are always setting everything on fire. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

centaurian levioSAAAA

1 Like

Sweet mercy. I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy to finally be in my own home as I am right now. Welcomed niece #4 (to even out with the nephews, though with another on the way, that’ll be off-kilter again soon), and I went up to stay with my little brother and his girlfriend to help them juggle a newborn with him being a small business owner.

I’ve spent far too much time in a car for the trek between his home and mine. I love my family most dearly, but I am absolutely content with no spawn to call my own - and coming up on nearly two weeks of being on baby duty 24/7 with his girlfriend to make sure all parties are sleeping at some point or another? I could have cried when I finally got all my stuff inside and flopped into my recliner in my gloriously silent house.

Not counting the furballs mix of greeting/whining for me to feed them, and no doubt all sorts of censored thoughts of my leaving them for so long, of course.

Bless you. I did nine years juggling a major franchise hotel and a decent-sized bed and breakfast at the beach. The B&B was far less headache than the hotel was as an assistant GM (and assistant innkeeper/head housekeeper at the B&B), so again - you have my sympathy. They both had their pros and cons, but the hotel…I wouldn’t go back and do that kind of work no matter the bribing local folks in the business have tried over the years.

7 Likes

Happy mothers day to any mothers.

5 Likes

Sacrilege! Especially the day before Mother’s Day.

Besides you forgot about Papa Wulf.

They threw in a supernatural reference to this weeks tracker.

1 Like

As in loyddmintster AB/Sask?

yup lol… i’m Alberta of course

Still amazes me theres 3-4 of us all within a few hours of each other in alberta

2 Likes

Yay for Canadians!!!

2 Likes

Two of us are in Nova Scotia.

2 Likes

Got the Troll heritage quests done. Just got to get my Warrior up to level 60 so she can learn that 2-handed sword from the quests.

And … done.

Still think it is odd that they included a cosmetic weapon that only 3 classes could learn.

2 Likes