[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

So my afternoon has turned out to be interesting and comical at the same time.

I got a knock at the door, and it was two county sheriff’s deputies. Turns out, my less intelligent neighbors that live back in a very far lane across the road called the sheriff’s office to claim that my dogs were being aggressive and tried to attack them and their kids.

Mind you, both of my dogs passed away long ago, and the only animal I have around is a stray cat I feed, so I informed the deputies that both of my pets were dead, which of course they were hard nose cops and asked me to get the dog’s. I chuckled and presented them with the ashes of both of my dogs and asked them to tell me which one magically came back to life.

9 Likes

OMG! That’s some crazy neighbors (and rather insensitive cops)!

3 Likes

Yeah the neighbors i honestly think dabble in the illegal goods. They are in and out literally all night long so i wouldn’t be the least bit surprised.

As for the cops i live in a rural area and i am going to go out on a limb and say they were big city cops who think people who live in this area are just “dumb rednecks”.

3 Likes

You’re giving me inspiration for a transmog :slight_smile:

Especially since I’m just boring for using the Night Elf Heritage Set with a Dense War Staff.

2 Likes

Oh cool …

New ‘Lord of the Rings’ film coming in 2026

The first of the new projects from Sir Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh and Philippa Boyens is tentatively titled “Lord of the Rings: The Hunt for Gollum,” Warner Bros. Discovery announced Thursday.

link: https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/09/entertainment/new-lord-of-rings-movie/index.html

3 Likes

I have been wanting a dark mog for the longest time and the tabard from this month’s Trading Post kicked off my plan to create one.

2 Likes

Dungeons and Dragons was on just before the Bugs Bunny Show, so it was practically required watching. Well, that, and I was playing Dungeons and Dragons at the time. First Edition for the win!

Same. And I think that made it better, because we got much more enjoyment from the multiple levels of humor in things like Animaniacs.

I’d occasionally watch Smurfs, but I wasn’t a huge fan. I did enjoy Superfriends, though.

3 Likes

I wasn’t college age, but I was just old enough to get some of humor that most kids wouldn’t get. But rewatching it as an adult, I realize just how much I didn’t get at the time.

5 Likes

Cool but… anxious. I hope they give him the time he needs like with Lord of the Rings. The Hobbit was… not my favorite, which came down to a lot of studio pressure to speed things up, as I understand it.

3 Likes

Correct me if i am wrong but wasn’t shirt tales and mighty mouse in that line up too ?

1 Like

Glances at the Remix: Pandaria section of my achievements panel.

Think I will need to enlist the aid of the Bronze Dragonflight in order to have enough time to complete all of them, lol.

5 Likes

I saw it last night as an Early Access screening. Good movie. I highly recommend.

1 Like

Oooo frozen kingdom is on Apple TV.

1 Like

So we have our primary villian. For the fantastic four kinda obvious but its galactus and ralphbineson playing him.

7 Likes

Oooooh, took me a while to get this.

1 Like

Its not wrong lol.

1 Like

I completely forgot about mogging white/grey items in game. I think I might of went overboard though with the Void Elf with using mostly a set appearance, though not officially a set.

https://i.imgur.com/FXVaglS.png

2 Likes

If you want other good classic cartoons no longer on TV. The original Ducktales, Gargoyles, Inspector Gadget, Albert the 5th Muskateer, Robin Hood, and Donkey Kong Country. Yes, There used to be a Donkey Kong cartoon and I loved watching it.

Another really old show. Not sure if you folks in the United States got to see this, But was the show before Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood. The show was Mr. Dressup.

4 Likes

I used to love watching um, whatsaname, that puppet with a pencil as the nose, Mr Squiggles or something, I forgot the name :sob:

1 Like