[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

I mean, sure, if you continue trolling it’s possible the Blues here might force you to stop.

But you’re basically asking to be stopped instead of following the appropriate advice.

It is though. In fact, you can scroll through these forums and find plenty of examples of people being caught and their accounts actioned.

It does when you’re choosing to post in the wrong place. Even making your own thread here in CS would have been more appropriate than derailing the lounge.

10 Likes

I’ve removed all of the posts that don’t fit with the lounge’s theme. As the others have mentioned, Despitebeing, this is not an appropriate platform for feedback for our Game Developers. If you wish to provide such feedback and do have have game time, you should still be able to log in to Modern World of Warcraft with a character level 20 and under and use the Submit a Suggestion option found in the main menu under Support.

12 Likes

Cabt wait to watch this weeks xmen 97 its gona be good.

1 Like

Gonna watch dune 2 for the 7th time and wash dogs, have a dog show coming up at the end of the month.

I still need to watch that. Need to put it on my list of things to do.

I am just curious is the series any good ? I have had people tell me it’s really good and then others have said it absolutely stinks.

It is very good its folowing a perticular story line that i posted a week ago but covered it with spoiler fuz.

roar.

Also roar.

Today, I shall be Tea.

I’m going to see Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes on Thursday, so I’ve been catching up on the movies. Watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes last night, and seeing War for the Planet of the Apes tonight.

If I have time I will try to get to '97.

I don’t understand the “stinks” reviews. I have found it to be absolutely amazing, though I have had an issue here or there with a dialog choice, but that’s just nitpicking at that point.

3 Likes

Okay, Thank you i will have to check it out now.

Oh, and if you like shows that involve Japanese lore, such as the feudal era, Shōgun was a really interesting mini-series. I was mind-blown at how the character of Yoshii Toranaga was two steps ahead of his enemies by feigning obtuseness while they thought they had the upper hand.

2 Likes

I still prefer the original Planet of the Apes? I’ve seen them all, well, except the new one, but still prefer the originals.

1 Like

I honestly think it’s the people who are negative about everything or think adult’s shouldn’t spend time watching what they think is kids cartoon’s.

I will be the first one to admit it i still watch cartoons and shows alike from my childhood like three stooges, looney toons and Beverly hillbillies. As a kid the tv could only get three channels so i mostly watched Gilligan’s island, Gomer Pyle, Bonanza, etc.

6 Likes

I actually prefer the new ones. There are definitely aspects of the old ones I liked, but I really do enjoy the world building in this one.

Cartoons and video games made me. That might explain a lot actually… >.>

Good night, all!

9 Likes

Well, I’m back from my long hiatus! You never really realise just how much you’ve missed until you’ve been away for a while.

4 Likes

I am just more about the oldies. Showcasing the best in human kind when technology weren’t as advance as it is today. Speaking of which, going to go see the new Ghostbusters tonight too.

3 Likes

Had a dream when I napped earlier where I heard a kitten crying out and found it under a parking lot drain. It was sitting upright soaking wet, eyes closed and still in a few inches of muddy…yuck (don’t know what it was), about half buried. Some how the drain cover only needed a Philips screwdriver to detach it. I woke up as I slowly pulled it out of the muck and it mewed again.
Not looking forward to falling asleep for a while.

4 Likes

Many decades ago, my parents had several images stolen and used as part of a restaurant business advertisement.

The lawyers stated we had to prove they made over $10,000 in money acquired through direct use of the image.

In fact, this is not the first time.

None of them will touch anything intellectual property related for fewer than that amount as a starting benchmark.

We’ve found Tshirts with logos. Just about anything and many outside the US. Despite watermarks, etc.

If it gets on the internet, which it will, it’s difficult to stop theft.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

4 Likes

Well xmen97 didnt disapoint.

I liked it, but the deviations from the book bothered me a little. Doesn’t mean I won’t re-watch it.

Haven’t seen any of the newer ones. Might need to add that to my “to watch” queue.

Saturdays were the best growing up - 90 minutes of Bugs Bunny and friends, and I watched 'em all. I could probably still quote episodes as they run.

2 Likes