[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Cute pics, but I’m not a fan of AI Art (if you wanna call it that).

I made the Twix Cookies!! We celebrated our cat’s 6th b-day today :slight_smile:

No, kitty didn’t get any cookies…but he wanted them! For the record, they were AH-Mazing!

13 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!

I’m not sure what I caught last week, but Friday was scratchy throat, Saturday was coughing and no energy, today was more coughing. I’m sure it’s not over, but I feel almost human again. I’ll take some more meds tonight (haven’t taken anything since this morning) and see where we are in the morning.

6 Likes

Kitty has some serious thoughts! Adorable little murder face! I hope he got other kitty safe treats.

Cookies look fantastic. Jealous :slight_smile:

4 Likes

RIP Bernard Hill safe sails to ur next adventure.

5 Likes

Sounds yummy

2 Likes

The Horn of Helm Hammerhand will sound in the deep, one last time!

4 Likes

/gives hugs

Get well soon.

4 Likes

His name is Shadow…we call it “resting Shad-face”. He’s super sweet and the best behaved cat I’ve ever had. He’s a good boy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

They were pretty easy to make and taste way too much like twix!!

2 Likes

They would not last in my house! That and Heath bars. I don’t even eat sweets generally but that would be dangerous here.

4 Likes

Sweats at my house tends to last beyond an expiry date. Me or my partner aren’t very big on sweats, and even with some things like cookies, they don’t even go at fast. In fact, my partner was upset when I had to throw out some valentines chocolate he got me a few years ago because it was well past the expiry date.

1 Like

So yesterday was May the 4th be with you. Today is Cinco de Mayo. And, tomorrow is appropriately named Revenge of the 6th, for more than one reason.

4 Likes

/looks at bottom right of the computer screen…

That’s today.

1 Like

Well, mission successful, Sony caved. They are stopping the plan to force HD2 players have a PSN account.

4 Likes

Twix are the best of the mass produced chocolates.

2 Likes

…Aaaand, I forgot! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Then today, I remembered it’s saved on my OneDrive.

Here’s Naxx in Mulgore during Vanilla:

Imgur

Imgur

7 Likes

What was it doing in Mulgore? I only knew it was above Plaguelands before it moved to Northrend in Wrath. Was it a prepatch thing? I started playing during Wrath prepatch, but wasn’t really aware of stuff like that as a baby dwarf paladin. (Although I did wind up with a Haunted Memento. No idea when or how I got it.)

Haunted Momento came from Wrath pre-patch.

4 Likes

I just wasn’t consciously doing pre patch activities, so I don’t know how I got it. It was in my bags one day, that’s all I know for sure.

1 Like