[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Happy May the 4th!

10 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/8NLLmdx

5 Likes

For Tomten:

9 Likes

At the time I did it, if you died in the correct place you would get the ghost gryphon and could fly up, then res in the Dalaran graveyard. I think there was something tricky about it because I remember following someoneā€™s video or instructions, but I donā€™t remember the details any more.

I guess getting a mage port from like Ironforge would have been a lot easier, but easy wasnā€™t the point.

1 Like

So, guest is here and after menu planning we went to my first Asian Market. It is HUGE. Like full supermarket sized. Overwhelming is a thing. They have everything I never thought of eating, and every odd ingredient in recipes I have read. Also rabbit, goat, quail, etc. I skipped the jellyfish skins.

Our adventure actually started off with us abandoning my friendā€™s car in front of my house. He was going to drive but a baby squirrel ran under his truck and was in a wheel or something. Mama squirrel was very adamant he come back to her this second, but he was not moving. We took my car instead. Saw both mama and baby when we got back so he got out just fine. Saw him trying to follow her around and nurse. Very cute.

Menu seems to be

Dakbokkeumtang - a spicy braised chicken dish with chilies, potatoes, etc.
Danmuji Muchim (Seasoned Yellow Pickled Radish)
Sigeumchi Namul (Korean Spinach Side Dish) It has toasted sesame oil and seeds.

He did buy Kim Chi that I apparently am required to try.

10 Likes

I got the mage port from Crystalsong Forest, at the portal stone.

4 Likes

What if I said it is the 5th here? And yes, there is still sandwiches here in the future. And no, you didnā€™t win the lottery.

4 Likes

2 Likes

danmuji muchim = takuan in japanese :smiley:

1 Like

Hope you all having a great evening!

Finally earned myself Glory of the Aberrus Raider earlier tonight while doing a Guild run for gear. Wasnā€™t an achievement run, But all I needed was the (1) personal achievement from last boss. So decided to try for it when we were clearing the place.

We wiped once for not doing mechanics correctly. But my Guild waited for me to get the debuff before we tried a second time in which I successfully got the achieve upon killing the boss.

Just need the (1) achievement now from Glory of the Eternal Raider and then Iā€™ll have every dungeon and raid meta achievement completed finally. Hoping to have this all done before War Within drops later this year.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s epic bro

2 Likes

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment, This is Game Master Sheaxaehha, I will be the one assisting you today.

I see that you are contacting us to test on how to open a ticket, I will go ahead and take a look how I can help you out today.

Alright, after taking a look at your ticket I can see that you were just testing our ticketing system, However, if you have anything you need our assistance with, please donā€™t hesitate to contact us.

If you have any other questions, I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Best regards.
Game Master Sheaxaehha
Blizzard Entertainment.

Result of ā€œTest ticket. Please ignore and resolve.ā€. Seven-ish hours to resolution. They put the wrong name into the ticket (trimmed), but thatā€™s alright, I get it.

Metrics are dumb, I donā€™t mind giving someone a hand. ;p

4 Likes

HHappy revenge of the 5th

5 Likes

DW, I love it. Pokemon and Star Wars together. That would surely make the Remember the Game list.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a thoughtā€¦

A Charcuterie Board is just a grownup version of a lunchable.

Fight me about it.

7 Likes

A Lunchable that can be assembled for one or more diners.

2 Likes

1 Like

Having a cold and seasonal allergies (stupid trees) both at the same time is loads of fun.

:unamused:

9 Likes

Tons of games to play plenty of wow to play what do i wind up playing mass effect legendary edition lol.

Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes