[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

I already have every class and every race, though not all are level 70 yet. Still not sure what I will create for Remix though.

2 Likes

Sigh, add Kyzera & my DK to the list of people with glitched Vaults this week.

Already made a post in Bug Reports and did one in-game as well.

EDIT: Issue resolved itself thankfully!

2 Likes

As long as we donā€™t have to pick up any poop.

I hate those kinds of quests. Poop and then leaves. Or leafy poop. And no - itā€™ll get on your gloves too.

Now you see why no poop=picking up, right? May as well take 'em off and take a good bath after.

Iā€™m sure we will all smell like bears before weā€™re done.

[sorry ā€“ my own version of ā€œCranky Old Manā€]

2 Likes

I hope you guys have fun. :o I know MoP is a favourite for a lot of people.

1 Like

ALLIANCE?! hahah just kidding <3

3 Likes

Apparently I have only done ONE Heritage armor achievement and that is Kul Tiran. So whatever I make will be one of the ones I need.

I donā€™t have max levels of several classes so probably going to choose from there. I donā€™t have a max level:

• Shaman
  • Priest
  • Warrior
  • Monk
  • Paladin (level 50ish)
  • Evoker (level 63)
  • Hunter (level 65)

Depending on how fast this goes I am going to just match class/race for things I donā€™t have and level those.

3 Likes

I requested my whole work week off for the start of the remix. 40 hours of vacation for a week of 55 hours. A loss of OT for a game I shouldnā€™t be playing. But I have an interesting way to level alts I will never play but want to boost to qualify for holiday mounts and such.
(Pokes BB)
Horde Mage included along with the Druid. Both have stagnated and been restarted once as a new race. I might do a Vulpara as well. The druid and mage have priority as they are my Horde Scribe and Alchemist respectively.

4 Likes

Talking about that with a friend the other day. That one rock boss with the reflect spell and deadly AOE - so many wipes! And I couldnā€™t just skip that dungeon as that boss dropped a BIS for whatever I was doing at the time.

2 Likes

Me either. But knowing me, Iā€™ll be most interested in collecting ALL THE THINGS so Iā€™ll probably stick with the classes I know best, even though I already have like 7 paladins (2 level 70) and four or five mages.

3 Likes

Rogues, so may rogues here.

1 Like

Every time someone comes here complaining that if they canā€™t talk about bodily functions in chat, then why is it okay for the game to have poop quests? I want to say ā€œwell, itā€™s not okay with me.ā€ I donā€™t say it, for obvious reasons, but I think it every time.

Happy Mayday everyone. Iā€™m gonna ask DW to post a picture of what we woke up to today in AB. Cause I donā€™t have TL 3.

1 Like

All ive got is rain and lots of it calgary to the mountains is expecting up to 50cm of snow.

This American wants to know if thatā€™s a lot of snow.

fires up Google

19 INCHES?!? In MAY!?!

Yes we can get snow every month of the year in Alberta.

I woke up to about 4 cm on the ground this morning, and Iā€™m only an hour away from ya.

I have to agree, with DF being really close. TBC and Cata would be next.

I know, Iā€™m pretty sad about it too.

Iā€™m taking vacation too, itā€™ll start the weekend of the 18th and Iā€™m hoping to bust out some leveling. Iā€™m still not sure what I want to play but I know weā€™re supposed to be going Horde. The Horde allied races I need to level for heritage are HMT and Vulpera so Iā€™m thinking maybe a HMT DK or Vulpera lock. I have so many warlocks though! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Itā€™s still an issue (or itā€™s an issue again) whenever it comes up in Timewalking. Everyone tries to zerg the dungeons, and between Ozruk and the Stonecore Sentries that everyone tries to sneak past, it never works out right.

Jeez - thatā€™s kind of a lot, even in the winter (maybe not for the mountains, butā€¦).

1 Like

I will probably make a warlock. I have a lot of them and mages. I might do a hunter if there are unique tames.

I still have shaman, evoker and demon hunter to get to 70. The ones I have are all 50+.

1 Like

I will probably do an Evoker after my Magā€™har Hunter, I already have one, but heā€™s not level capped, so quick leveling can get me there.

Also, not sure who is watching it, but Dead Boy Detectives on Netflix has been fantastic. I have 3 more episodes to go!

4 Likes