[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Never got around to playing it. I’m a little embarrassed to admit that I maintain an annual subscription but have only logged in maybe an hour since before the holidays.

3 Likes

Looked at my empty coffee cup with a moment of sadness. :cry: Then I remembered I brewed a fresh pot. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

10 Likes

Off to get a blood test and probably go nap a bit. Enjoy revisiting Panda Land, folks. Think I’ll resub to give it a shot. Make a version of Guu based on the past.

Blech rain
/snow not a nice combo today.

Just a reminder, MoP Remix starts on May 16th.

6 Likes

MoP was the best expansion.

2 Likes

MoP was one of my favourites, but I wouldn’t say best.

It was in the top 3. Speaking of which, Cata Classic Prepatch day.

2 Likes

Legion shadowlands bfa wrath my tops cata was the worst by far didnt even feel like a expansion just like a giant patch.

TBC and Wrath will always be in my top, probably tied if to be honest.

TBC was when I first started playing, and the reason why I enjoyed TBC is because I came into the game pretty much blind. And I did make a lot of friends who helped me out a lot, learning the ropes, all that, and that friendship with those people is what made TBC my favourite. Plus, I met my partner at the EB Games Store around the time I first purchased the game. Although he quit playing in Cata due to work, but I’ll never forget who I met when purchasing WoW.

And Wrath was because I did have a lot of fun, and was one expansion I really did get engaged with a lot. Although I did get caught at the end of Wrath by Blizzard for getting caught with doing RMT, but that was my own fault.

MoP was one of my top 3 because being a Destro Lock back then was the most fun. Plus, the content was quite fun to do, especially with Isle of Thunder and Timeless Isle.

2 Likes

Warlock was at its peak in MoP with the ability to summon Doomguards and Infernals, and Demo with Metamorphosis (If I recall it being in MoP correctly). It was a tragedy to the class when that was taken out, and while it’s tanky now, I can’t stand the playstyle compared to what it was.

1 Like

Logged in today to realize that we don’t have the usual Weekly helping quest, it is now the new one I guess? Not both like we had last week?

Also, tomorrow is May 1st and I need to do the Trading Post which means not doing the questing, rep gains, etc until it rolls over. I do want credit for those things. I love some of the flower items in the TP this month and WINGS!

So, no point in doing all the things today when they don’t count until tomorrow I guess.

Garage painting going well, but on hold today. I did battle with the air conditioner condenser unit outside to clean it yesterday. That means taking the top off. There MUST be a trick to it I don’t know. I got it off, but getting it on was a 30 min battle that left me with cuts, deep bruises, some pinch injuries, and one crushed finger injury. I looked like I was mugged in a briar patch by the time I was done. Complete with mud.

Lots of soap, hot water, then a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a paper towel. I think I got all the cuts cleaned up. All of me is sore from that battle + roller painting a garage exterior.

On the fun side, I was comparing color chips for the trim color. It is currently just all white including trim. I think I am going to go with a cool toned dark grey trim on roof eaves, door/window frames. That should go with the main house (white), deck (lighter cool grey), and house accent door/shutter color (blue).

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m gonna be switching toons soon, putting this guy to bed as he’s not really my main anymore. I’m having a bit of fun leveling a greenskin orc on Illidan.

1 Like

Pfuiteufel!!! :wink::sunglasses::rofl::hugs::+1:

Here we go. This my new guy. Just hit 40, initially I was just leveling him for the heritage gear, but I’m enjoying the fun on illidan

1 Like

Just discovered my favorite Comedian. Brad Williams, the guy is a riot. Not gonna link him as he’s quite spicy.

Well, I resubbed to play Cata Classic. Made a young version of Guu on an RP-PvP realm since the pure RP realm seems pretty vacant.

Hoping it’ll be fun. I’m curious if the Heroics will be as merciless as they were when actual Cata launched. Can’t play much tonight due to it almost being bedtime but maybe more time tomorrow.

Gotta fit that in while replaying all the Souls games again. Currently on DS2 which I do really like, as janky as it tends to e sometimes.

3 Likes

Im not sure if i. Ready for the series finale of bad batch tommorow.

1 Like

I think I’m making a mage for panda. I need a Horde one.

1 Like

If I know me (and I like to think I do), I’ll probably roll another warlock, possibly Alliance just to be a little different.

1 Like