[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Pulls out malfunctionong goblin weather machine and it snows for 5 days straight.

6 Likes

Donā€™t you dare. Some of our worst snowfalls came about in April and we still have a few days left. Especially with the temps nearly doubling from yesterday into today - anything is possible.

Not sure what type of shaman Iā€™m doing for timemrunning, but Iā€™m going shaman.

Iā€™m done. Physically. No more furniture upstairs.

Hardwood flooring is being installed tomorrow

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Somehow I had a hunch this would be referenced.

2 Likes

Because

3 Likes

Did you get that hunch from having to hold a heavy couch for too long?

4 Likes

I was finally able to plant today. Iā€™m hoping we will not have any more cold weather. According to the forecast The night temperatures should be fine, so Iā€™m happy about that. I am glad that I can finally move the plants outside and place them in their raised garden beds.

3 Likes

I still have some Chocolate Carolina Reaper seeds to germinate and then plant.

1 Like

Oh my this was funny we all hear about pets and roomba well theres a amazon review that i wish i could post but im not sure if linking the review would violate teh rules.

For teh first time ever I did winterspring just to get at the vault of arvevon raid. And nothing I wanted dropped.

1 Like

ā€œWorking as intended.ā€

2 Likes

I call it ā€œtry again next weekā€

3 Likes

ā€œFor optimal experience on [site], please disable your adblocker.ā€

No, I donā€™t think I will.

Optimal experience for whom?

1 Like

Advertisers?

2 Likes

heheh, Just got back from court. Turned out I found some person used an illustration I did many years ago for his business. He claimed it was fair use since he found it on the internet (/facepalm). So, I contacted my lawyer friend, paid the court fees. So this morning, I sat in a conference room, with the Judge, the guy, his lawyer, and my lawyer. The claim was since it was on the internet, itā€™s public domain. The judge did a Spock with one eyebrow. Me, I brought the original piece (15"x20" Cold Press board), the copyright paperwork I filed with the Copyright Office, and notarized statement on how much the illustration was worth. The judge looked at my stuff, then looked at the guy. In about 10 minutes, I awarded triple damages (cost of the illustration), he had to pay for my court fees and my lawyer fees. Was a good morning.

Right now, Iā€™m scrubbing the net right now. Just killed my Deviant Art account and my Pixev Account. Iā€™m not going through this garbage again.

16 Likes

Wow people can be so ignorant. Iā€™m glad you got what you deserved. :grinning:

Being sick sucks, canā€™t be more than 10ft from toilet for more than 10 minutes.

3 Likes

I actually had one guy get mad at me for finding out a NFT he got, did not include the copyright. The kicker, I never sold or have anything to do with NFTs

8 Likes

Bring a book or a crossword puzzle.

Yellow#5 does that to me. I got tired of looking at the wood pattern in the bathroom door.

5 Likes