[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Does anyone know if the Plunderstorm vendor in Valdrakken was actually updated?

The item is listed as Awakened but the tooltip still says Dreaming and I’m not that curious to find out with a limited currency.

Apparently, getting into an Awakened LFR last night was not intended. I’m at iLvl 450, and now need an iLvl of 463 to get in there. At least I managed to get something last night.

The good news is that gear that drops from Fyrakk Assault (maybe Dreamsurge, too) have been upgraded to start at iLvl 454. Just more grinding to do… :cry:

My level 60s are still getting level 70 gear from world quests. At least they might have something useful when they ding 70, but I do have some BOA gear tokens still as well.

1 Like

I got caught by the vault bug yesterday - didn’t know anything about it, so I just went through the half dozen or so that had gear coming and got it, thinking “Huh - well, it was from Season 3, so that’s probably right.”

Well, I am liking the upgraded item levels on the TW vendor gear (399 @ level 68). That alt also had a 412 neck drop from a run. She is up to 360 ilvl now.

Anyone else just have Cata Classic Beta show up on your launcher?

Nope but didnt opt in.

Okay, was just wondering if they were perhaps just trying to throw as many people into it as they could since they are so close to launch.

Well a open beta wouldnt have been surprising one last push.

1 Like

They could be doing a stress test.

1 Like

Looks like blizzcon been canceked.

2 Likes

A source for that…

https://www.theverge.com/2024/4/25/24140368/blizzcon-2024-canceled

Looks like they’re going to do a number of smaller events:

Instead of BlizzCon, Blizzard wrote that it would be holding other, smaller events throughout the year and mentioned participating in other trade shows, such as Gamescom.

2 Likes

I think there’s a cream for that. :grin:

7 Likes

We’re also looking forward to the Overwatch Champions Series’ stops at both Dreamhack Dallas and Dreamhack Stockholm. And we’re thrilled to be planning multiple, global, in-person events to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Warcraft, which will be held in addition to the in-game celebrations across our Warcraft games throughout 2024.

2 Likes

We have a big to doo going on for the next 3 days. They’ve closed most of downtown. As usual, the weather is weird. Freeze warnings in the morning but in the 80’s by the weekend.

3 Likes

It was…crisp… up here this morning. Warmed up pretty nicely now, and not much wind (a nice change, that).

They’ve really been hyping the NFL draft up a bunch. It’s going to be a crazy few days. And I need to get down there sometime soonish. Haven’t been to the DIA in a loooong while.

2 Likes

Well, this is a new error message for me:

I was just emptying that alt’s bags to list stuff on the AH … just never seen it tell me I was doing it too fast. She is alone on Mal’Ganis, so pretty much just lists or vendors what she gets.

2 Likes

It’s finally gonna be nice and warm this coming week. Well, outside of the arriving rain but I think rain is super cozy so it works out.

I’ve been using rain ambiance to sleep and it’s been working a charm.

I don’t really know who’s all involved in the draft, I’m just hoping my team manage to actually get some good prospects to head back to relevance. Otherwise I’m going to become a Lions fan and root for them to finally win a Super Bowl.

As for WoW, my trial character will be trying to run Stormstout Brewery for the umphteenth time to try to get the trinket to drop. Frost DKs love crit and that’s a perfect shoe in for him…if it drops.

At least the NPC jokes are widely varied…Did you know there’s a Druid specific line if you heal the Pandaren next to the first Alemental? I think that’s the trigger.

3 Likes

Double digots this week they said feels like 5.

You should totally do it anyway.

2 Likes