[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Imgur

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

Its amazing the lengths people go to to get a vacation on the forums.

2 Likes

ohh…boy…

I need to disconnect from life right now. Things are getting to be a bit too much. I need a break.

I need a distraction or something like that.

6 Likes

Storm may i suggest hugging a puppy? I find that always helps when life gets to be to much.

3 Likes

If you don’t have one handy, I’ll give mine a hug.

Heck - I’ll just give mine a hug, anyway.

6 Likes

Animal therapy is becoming more widely accepted. Many of our hospitals and LTCs now allow visitation of therapy animals and personal pets. Also, every workplace needs an emergency puppy to hug.

5 Likes

Ok so which one of you guys lost a elephant in montana and why didnt you guys give us rides.

1 Like

Hmm, wonder why some of my licenses say ADD GAME TIME but then others say ADD A SUBSCRIPTION.

1 Like

I am not entirely certain, Kyzera, I don’t see a difference between them. Some are referred accounts, but so is WoW#5. The only difference I can see is that all four of those accounts were active within the last year, as they expired around the 22nd/23rd of April last year.

Feels like some kind of weird voodoo that no one outside of the people who made the page understands. >.>

5 Likes

I am so sorry you are going through the end of life transition with your dad. It is part of life, but really really hard! Please, reach out to the Hospital and see if they have any caretaker hospice support groups. Often they do. Use them! They have been in your position and are there to help keep you from getting overwhelmed. See if someone can sit with your dad from time to time to give you a break to shower, go outside, get a nice lunch, distract yourself with something.

Grab a new series on your tablet/laptop or a book you enjoy. Maybe even read to him while you do that.

internet sympathy, empathy, and hugs

9 Likes

/gives Stormfury a big bear hug.

8 Likes

Sigh the CE is so tempting but not the 250$ price tag not when i mite be paying for 4 tickets to palm springs.

I’m sorry you’re having trouble, I wish I could help somehow. We’re here for you if you need anything and feel free to reach out to me, you have my btag.

Take care of yourself :people_hugging:

8 Likes

It is quite a steep in price compared to the previous CE.

2 Likes

Best wishes Stormfury. I’m glad you’re able to get some help from the hospital and nurse, I wish I could offer more than words but I know you’ll fight through it.

Take care of yourself.

4 Likes

Sending all the good vibes and thoughts to you and your dad. There is no shame in taking a few steps back to help yourself and distract yourself a bit in this difficult time. You can only do so much when you yourself are just wrung out and teetering on an edge.

It’s not easy being someone’s caretaker under any circumstances but it’s so much more draining when it’s your family that you’ve been watching slowly slip away by inches.

Take care of yourself, okay?

7 Likes

I am very sorry to hear about your Dad Stormfury. End of life pages are the hardest to pen in all the real world stories we write together. There is so much vulnerability, for them and for you as the great beyond draws nearer. Your presence in your Dad’s final days are going to mean the world to him. There is nothing more terrifying than having to face the unknown alone. Every moment you spend with him, even your quiet presence in his room, you are giving him comfort, security and solace when it is most needed.

Be kind to yourself. This is a scary milestone and hospice can draw on sometimes longer or shorter than expected. There are no right or wrong answers, you just move to do the very best you can with the options available to you. Give your emotions the space they need. There will be fears, frustrations and all the doubts we can ever humanly imagine (the what ifs, and maybe I should haves… will ring really loudly in our brains as we cope with part of life that is totally out of our control).

And, I promise you, all of this turmoil is absolutely normal for this path and totally okay (we are allowed to hurt, regardless of what society tells us). It’s all a part of this process. It’s a soul pain we have to bear as we see a part of ourselves, and our very identity changing with impending loss of our parents. Set aside time to embrace and be aware of those things that trouble you, and then let them go. I don’t know what that’ll look like for you. A walk, a hot shower, a cup of tea… whatever it is, give yourself a small daily balm over the raw wounds. Wrap yourself in good rest so that you’re ready for the next part of the battle tomorrow.

:purple_heart:

I wish I could tell you it gets easier. It just unfolds, layers at a time. You’ll get through it, even though it seems impossible. We’re thinking of you and empathizing with the road you’re upon.

7 Likes

Hey Vrak, I got a question.

I’ve noticed that there is group of players, from the same guild, on my server, always attacking stormwind every night. Now, would this be considered as zone disruption or what would zone disruption be classified as.

Sounds more like PvP, honestly, with a PvP solution. As far as I can recall, zone disruption tends to make an area unplayable for a long time.

It’s no fun, obviously, especially if you’re not into PvP, but not game breaking.

This might give a bit of guidance:

3 Likes