[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

I am obviously not a dashing centaur but I can try to answer based on a lot of experience seeing these situations dealt with, or not dealt with.

Attacking an attackable objective every day, every night, or every x time period is not considered zone disruption. Zone disruption is when a zone becomes unplayable for everyone for long periods of time - like days. Crashing the whole server will also fall into that category as it denies people access to the game for an extended time.

If a city is attackable, and they are not using exploits to do it, they are quite free to attack it all they wish. That is also why there is more than one Auction House, more than one mailbox, more than one city with AHs/banks/trainers, etc.

The answer to PvP attacks, is to mount a PvP response, or just go to a different city.

6 Likes

Sure, in Stormwind.

/looks around Thunder Bluff angrily, grumbling

2 Likes

Certainly not zone disruption: As mentioned that usually means a zone is literally unplayable for an extended period of time.

Several reasons for this, starting with, as mentioned, itā€™s a PvP situation. Thereā€™s plenty of opportunities to unite other Alliance to fend off the attacks with the assistance of guards. The long standing stance of GMs and others is that PvP is solved by PvP.

Second all the capital cities have the same functionality as Stormwind if not more. If you canā€™t do what you need to do in Stormwind you are a portal room away from another capital city with all the same functions. Heck I still prefer Ironforge over Stormwind for a variety of reasons.

Get that it can be frustrating sometimes especially if youā€™re not into PvP but thatā€™s how it rolls.

2 Likes

I was just wondering is all. I have Warmode disabled anyways, and there is 2 AH in Stormwind.

You may not be a dashing centaur but youā€™re a magical girl which is just as cool c:

2 Likes

No, but on occasion you do give off dashing centaur energy. :smiley:

Warmode applies primarily to areas outside of main cities. The cities themselves are considered enemy territory. While Warmode allows players to have a bit more agency over if they wish to participate in PvP or not, there are still activities/areas where being flagged for PvP cannot be avoided (like attacking a capitol city).

As the others mentioned, that kind of activity is generally not considered zone disruption.

8 Likes

If anyone is interested (and I know I put something up here last year), thereā€™s a mailing list that will send you Dracula ā€œin real timeā€ - that is, on the days it happened. You can sign up here - https://draculadaily.com/

It starts in two weeks.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I was just curious that is all. Thanks everyone for the answer though.

3 Likes

Sometimes I wish I was still in Jesuit School. Father Thomas use to glove people up put them in the ring if they had a beef with each other. I met my best friend in the ring, we beat the snot out of each other over some stupid. We both learned how to box after that.

Sorry, just rambling, been drinking Chocolate Vodka

9 Likes

Wait, what? This is actually a thing?

checks Google

I never even knew.

4 Likes

You should check out peanut butter whisky (if you like peanut butter)ā€¦ So good.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I donā€™t like Peanut Butter, but I have heard of Peanut Butter Whiskey.

1 Like

NOT AFTER YOUR WEDDING lolol

1 Like

That was homemade Irish creme and it was also deliciousā€¦

6 Likes

If thatā€™s not on his business card, it should be. :smiley:

My ā€˜littleā€™ sister is a huge fan of Skrewball.

Iā€™m a big fan of chocolate, and Iā€™ve been known to enjoy the occasional tipple. Iā€™ve had mixed results when combining them. I am absolutely sure I donā€™t like Guinness-infused choccy bars, though. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Got snowed on during my walk this morning. Hrmph.

Andā€¦ we got stopped by the sheriff. Okay, it was just for him to laugh about my dog carrying a stick (which she had been doing for four miles at that point, but stillā€¦).

5 Likes

I would like to read/hear about this story.

1 Like

Thatā€™s adorable, Kenshin likes to walk with a ball or a stick in his mouth as well. He is so proud of himself. Dogs are eternal laugher and happiness.

4 Likes