[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

So they increased the drop rate on the flying carpet better odds the 1%.

According to Wowhead they believe it’s like the first run of the day bonus for the Love is in the Air event.

Edit:

5 Likes

I am terrible at PvP so wasn’t expecting to play much Plunderstorm. My strategy is to try to land away from everyone else and finish the quest, then collect as much plunder as I can before I get killed.

I can tell I’m playing it a lot though because I’m in the bank in Valdrakken and I’m flinching when someone comes near me, like, ahhh! I’m about to die!

4 Likes

Thank you. Once I am able to sit comfortably, I am planning on coming back to the game on a regular basis. Since 2020 far too much going on.

2 Likes

Another day gone by with poor drops off the big egg monster guy. No mount yet. RNG can be so mean.

4 Likes

It’s horrible. I’m having login issues, so I’m stuck RP-ing on this horrible server called IRL.

6 Likes

I kept getting stuck in a DC loop earlier and it would cycle through different error messages on the login screen. It took a while but it finally stopped.

Hopefully yours resolves soon.

I just wish the puppy would stop trying to climb onto the chair that I’m currently sitting on.

11 Likes

Suggestions:

1. Need roll on everything. Even IRL you can be a Ninja!
  2. Do not travel faster than humanly possible. It’ll look like your hacking the matrix and you might get a ban.
  3. Pretend to be an AI support for someone. Everything is AI now right?
  4. Mass report any neighbours you don’t like, but please do not false-flag them.
  5. While alt-hopping seems like a good idea, wear protective gear like a shield and armor.
  6. Don’t choose an inappropriate name IRL. They’re just as childish as in-game.
  7. Be sure to collect all the companions (pets) along the way. They make the IRL game more fun.
  8. Celebrate pirate day IRL anyway. Because
YARR MAYTEY
  9. Profit.
8 Likes

“But
 but
 I’m a lap dog!
What do you mean, I already weigh 20 pounds and will be over 50 when full grown? What’s that got to do with me belonging in your lap?”

My parents’ dog is about 50 pounds and she is available to give lessons on teaching your people that yes, you really are a lap dog.

2 Likes

She’s already about 70.

3 Likes

Aww, what a sweet dog. I have a black working-line German shepherd. She’s not a lap dog; however, she is my shadow and is always under my feet if she’s not getting me to play with her.

Yoki’s about that weight also. She has her check-up next month.

2 Likes

Was just informed by my dad today. He’s got a taste for a seafood boil and gumbo, making plans for a family gathering in May now.

3 Likes

You let her sit on your lap, you monster! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

My giant sibes had to learn how to share my tiny lap. That over 100 pounds of dogs.

1 Like

Ok. got the mount in only a few days of running alts. Now I just need to run laps around town.

3 Likes

I should get back to doing that. Only did one alt so far today.

1 Like

If i ever die id like this played at my funeral ive always like this theme song.

3 Likes

On a unrelated note i got the carpet.

5 Likes