[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Not gonna lie, I don’t think I would be too mad about Season of Mystery.

5 Likes

The only thing i got from traders was rhe battle turrle now to get the carpet from noble garden.

1 Like

I would play it. Probably not for very long, but…

Got to love surprise house guests! Apparently I have company starting tomorrow afternoon through when ever this week. Thankfully the guest rooms are already mostly done. Just need to take sheets from the dryer and put them on the bed. House is good, just need to vacuum.

Probably make a fresh loaf of bread even.

I really prefer more warning. Less than 24 hours is not great.

3 Likes

There’s a very short list of guests that wouldn’t get my recommendations for nearby motels. Admittedly, I was a little more welcoming when I didn’t have renters. A little.

2 Likes

I am generally good with guests and have extra space. My panic is that I just don’t have the time for house perfection. I tend to be super picky about the house being perfect. I have also been sick which makes it no fun.

I live so close to the main travel routes that people like to visit me - and usually bring nice hostess gifts of food or something. I can’t complain about that too much.

I told this one to bring their own book/computer/something to do. I am not going to entertain and it is going to rain heavily so no outdoor activities.

1 Like

Just watched the SpaceX launch from my porch in SoCal.

4 Likes

Had to kick a dps from a heroic after boss they said afk 5 min hope he get deserter probably not.

Dungeon and raid finder, not premades.

Dungeon finder /10char

I’ve done so many Fyrakk pulls this week I saw that instead of “a”.

Oi.

If it was LFR that would be a different matter 1 dps woudlnt matter that much it was Azure Vaults wed finish it in the time it took for him to come back.

1 Like

Yeah, but I had heroic Fyrakk in my head, which would have been premade. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats fair.

BunnyGnome needs one.

2 Likes

I have one but they don’t seem to DO anything. I also got the pet and 4 of the 6 transmogs. Just waiting on reset for another round of duck duck ka-pow!

1 Like

R.I.P. Joe Flaherty

3 Likes

Awe :cry:

Wow!! No more “needing” to do the new event boss. I have the transmogs and I just had the flying carpet drop!

6 Likes

Grats!

1 Like