[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Thanks!
:pirate_flag:

3 Likes

I’ve been too busy with Forbidden West (and Wrath) to really go for Plunderstorms

2 Likes

Using the exact same transmog appearance as you, Kyzera! Using my Bloodsail title from back in the day with it as well.

I’m now known in-game as Bloodsail Admiral Xanlorash! :smiley:

Reached Renown 40 last night in the Plunderstorm Event. Took me (10) hours to go from Renown 20 to Renown 40. So glad to have the grind completed! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yea the title is very fitting with this mog. I use it on my bank alt.

5 Likes

Also, Kyzera. To top off our pirate transmogs, Make sure to use your Cap’n Crackers companion pet! Goes great with the pirate transmog!

3 Likes

Oh she usually does. I just forgot to put him back on her shoulder. Also, wasn’t sure how the nameplate would appear with him there as well.

Also, Pirate Pepe

3 Likes

The traitors is addicting ive watched every iteration canada UK US and AU

1 Like

Hoppy Easter everyone.

7 Likes

Happy easter.

5 Likes

Happy Easter!

4 Likes

We just finished Season 1 of the US version. I was so frustrated at how it ended.

Spoilers ahead so take caution:

They had only voted out 2 of the 3 traitors when they went to the endgame. Everyone was all “we’re going to win money”, but if they though CLEARLY, they knew that wasn’t going to happen. Good feelings needed to be put aside to realize that someone was still a traitor.

Oh i agree there all stupid no matter the version i love the uk host creepy and charming at the same time.

1 Like

What a wonderful day for BBQ here in Edmonton Alberta.

2 Likes

That’s great! I was finally able to cut grass today. I’m glad I did that; rain is in the forecast until Saturday. Because of the weather, this was the first lawn cut of the year. Flowers are in bloom, and I pruned our fruit trees last weekend. All my blueberry bushes are coming along nicely.

Our meal was simple: steamed corn, cut-up pineapple, and honeydew melon. Yesterday, my brother and nephew visited. I sent him home with food I’d prepared and greens from my garden. Now that the weather is warming, I can start planting outside. Our greens and most of my herbs survive the winter.

3 Likes

Lucky you, we still prolly got about another month before the snow is gone. But any day that is not -20 or cooler is a good BBQ day.

3 Likes

Spoiler

Nope the walking dead the ones who live didnt kill rick he got his happy ending.

I think I still have 1000000000000000000 posts to read to get to level 3 again

5 Likes

I’m probably just a little behind you.

1 Like

Snickers gota laugh at the patch notes.