[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Hmm would the charred remains of teldrassil work laughs maniacally.

2 Likes

Bad.

9 Likes

Would you like.some. slitly chared lembas bread to go with that mwahaha.

OMG, I did it!

19 Likes

Woot! Congrats!

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Battle net launcher keeps telling me that it has a gift for me. Then gives a connection error when I try to open that window.

What? Are they trying to mail me a car or something? Canā€™t be THAT big to squeeze out.

Have you tried seeing if you can access it here on the website?

Link: https://us.gifts.battle.net/?locale=en-us

That worked but I had to pause my VPN to get it to work. Probably why the gift window didnā€™t work then.

Turned out to be Boredstone card packs. Not worth my time. They need to drop that game and move the staff onto something else.

6 Likes

After two weeks with a temp crown, my dentist installed (is that the right word?!?) the permanent crown Tuesday morning.

I am once again cleared to eat popcorn, nuts, and caramel! :popcorn: :yum: Planning to celebrate my triumphant return to hardcore snacking by seeing the new Ghostbusters flick this Tuesday.

4 Likes

All hail the undead king of crowns a crown for a fallen king forests will whimper his name people will cower at the thots of the crowned king.

There is one thing I find odd in Plunderstorm.

We play at a Battle Net level under our Battletag, yet the game restricts the ability to friend someone based on whether the character they customized for the game matches your customized characterā€™s faction.

1 Like

R.I.P. Louis Gossett Jr.

5 Likes

Based on this:

I think ā€œupdated your driversā€ might be more apropos.

4 Likes

On the way home from eating out with some friends tonight, myself and the hubby were thrown back into the early 90ā€™s when the digital underground started playing the radio.

Now i kind of want to pull up a 90ā€™s playlist and relive my early teen years. lol

4 Likes

Oh god invincble totaly makes fun of its self and animated shows its hilarious.

Rhykker brought this up in his video today.

I am FREE!

14 Likes

Oh, very nice. Congrats!

I only play a few games daily, so Iā€™m currently rank 18.

4 Likes