[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Hey grats Blu! You made a cameo on a Louis Rossmann YT video.

3 Likes

Went and saw the new Ghostbusters movie tonight with a friend. Would recommend for those that like the series!

5 Likes

Out of the two adorned crab pets, I do believe Fathom is still the best looking of all. Donā€™t get me wrong, Pinchy is still cute, I just prefer the colors that Fathom has on it.

2 Likes

I had no idea who he was, but he is very very misinformed if he does not realize those have been the terms for over a decade, if not forever.

We donā€™t own our accounts and never have. Forced arbitration was added at least a decade ago, maybe more.

EDIT- this explains the surge of people on General Discussion being ā€œshockedā€ about the EULA and thinking there are changes. NOTHING IS NEW PEOPLE!

5 Likes

Well, I have made it to #2 twice so far in Plunderstorm. I just need to get my level maxed quicker so I can stand a better chance of winning.

3 Likes

Okay, letā€™s try this again. Here are the pictures from the dog show. Okay, never mind. This is irritating me; no matter what I try to do, the forum keeps telling me I canā€™t post links even though I am using the pre-formatted text option that was suggested. What am I missing? Ok, Iā€™m stupid. I was doing it wrong. When I get Mimics, Iā€™ll post his as well.

(https://imgur.com/eW3KHa2)
(https://imgur.com/alE5l8t)
(https://imgur.com/NBKZCu0)
5 Likes

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

13 Likes

Thank you mirasol

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a happy boy!

5 Likes

Thats Kenshin, heā€™s always smiling like that!!

5 Likes

I need more popcorn.

Nice day shaping up here; should hit 60, so I think Iā€™ll go get a round of disc golf in after work. We have a local 9 hole course, and just a bit down the road, thereā€™s a pretty decent 18 hole course, too. Should be a good time.

2 Likes

He is gorgeous. I have a friend that I went to high school with that races the Iditarod, he has done so for almost a decade or two now. Is Kenshin trained as a sled dog?

5 Likes

Yes both of my Siberians are sled trained. He also does Rally-O and agility.

4 Likes

Did we go back in time and its sunday again.

Iā€™ve seen this comment a couple times, and Iā€™m confused too.

I think itā€™s related to the dumb YT video that everyone whined about on Sunday, so players think weā€™ve moved on? Which is doubly confusing, because we all know players donā€™t just let things go. Dredging up old stuff and repeating it as absolute truth is what this playerbase seems to be best at doing. Still talking about the CS reduction from 11-12 years ago.

3 Likes

Must be a slow WoW news day/week.

2 Likes

The ā€œSundayā€ adage is more of a GD thing because of the vast amount of trolling that seems to go on under the assumption that there are no mods working on Sundays. So the trolls arenā€™t so much moderated and it has to wait for the staff to get back into the office on Mondays.

So a lot of times when obvious troll threads or posts come about, folks like to throw out the ā€œitā€™s not even Sunday yetā€ type comments.

5 Likes

AH! I see. That makes more sense. Thank ya!

3 Likes

Aww, such a sweet face. Heā€™s like an overzied plushie. Thatā€™s what I tell my Yoki-Bear. Sheā€™s a Black working line German shepherd.

5 Likes