[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

I never thought I’d consider a crab cute.

3 Likes

It really is an adorable pet! I miniaturized myself to be able to show just how cute. Just look at those eyes!

8 Likes

Why does that pet remind me of the crab NPC that you fight from the game Banjo-Kazooie?

3 Likes

Welp.

Just seen what’s required to acquire Taivan.

And I essentially just started over on a new character. Time to get started… long road ahead.

I’m tempted to get a Twitch account to get that pet!

2 Likes

Decided to try out the new Plunder event tonight to see what the hype was about. Found it very confusing at first as I kept getting killed instantly when I started each match.

Had some kind Guild members show me how to play it correctly in a Duo Match. Got up to Renown 7 in it tonight. Not bad considering I just started playing it!

Hoping to get the grind done by this Tuesday. I’m off work now for next 2.5 weeks. So got plenty of time. Gonna hurry and get this done so I can then go back to working on achievements in retail! :smiley:

4 Likes

Definitely recommend. These drops happen regularly now, and the requirements to qualify for them are not very taxing. You can even have the channel streaming in the background (keep the volume at 1% or higher) while you play WoW. You don’t have to actively watch/participate.

2 Likes

That’s what I plan to do, well, after running errands. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

You can also let it stream while running your errands. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Did that change at some point? I’d always just muted the stream. To be fair, I haven’t gone after any Twitch drops for a few months.

Can confirm, muting the tab a week or so back for the new Reaper drops was not an issue.

3 Likes

I don’t think it was ever confirmed, but early on, some people reported no progress while having the stream muted…

Good to know! Must’ve been something they changed or fixed (if it was ever an issue). :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, I actually did watch Twitch users play Plunderstorm since I have not parcipated in that event. However, now I’m doing some tasks around the house and I’m still getting credit.

3 Likes

Saw migration in theaters was good funny good family movie next will be frozen empire.

1 Like

I took the suggestions mentioned here and just had Twitch going while I cooked and did other tasks around the house. The WoW Youtuber I occasionally watch, does not have a Twitch account; however, I did see another that I have seen occasionally on Youtube. I watched his stream for a little while. He teamed up with another player and they won a few matches.

Imgur

5 Likes

Great weekend at the dog show. Mimic won select dog 2 days running and earned 3 more points toward his grand championship. Kenshin scored an 89, a qualifying score, in rally obedience, and third place in his class. I can’t post any pics unfortunately, the pre-formatted text thing still gives me the, “you’re not allowed to post links error”.

8 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/z7oQcOH.jpeg

I just used my racing Gnome to test post a pic link. All I did was put ` at the start and end of the URL.

Here was pic:

2 Likes

MMh fresh ukranian babka smells so good and we cook ours in coffee cans.

1 Like

I would love to try Turkish sand coffee one of these days.

1 Like